What is the first thing a girl notices when seeing a guy?

What is the first thing a girl notices when they meet a guy for the first time or anytime? Is it how they dress, there body, how they look?

Updates:
what do you mean the way he carries himself?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Body-wise L Broad upper body, face, nice smile. The way he carries himself is also important.

0|0
    0|0
    • @update: confidence, friendliness, etc...= attitude

What Girls Said 6

• Their posture, how they carry themselves is very important, I don't like a sloucher, not someone who comes across as cocky. Their smile (a smile tells a lot about someone), body and then their face - if they're tall and well-built (i.e strong) then their face doesn't much matter... well, it matters some :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Posture, hair and the expression on his face.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's the way he carries himself. For instance, the way a guy walks can make him or break him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does he walk & talk like a hoodlum, or does he stand straight with his pants on his waist? If he drags his feet, I think he's LAZY! Automatically, he is out of the game.

• Their face of coures! :) and the their body

0|0
    0|0
  • the feet hahaa xD

0|0
    0|0
  • height... since I'm tall, eyes, teeth (idk why its a pet peve) and body :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The way a person carries themselves can be in how they walk, how they approach something, their mannerisms. Their outlook on life, their emotions. whether happy, sad, angry, etc etc.

0|0
    0|0