Ladies, so you are talking to this guy online and you are absolutely falling for him, and you haven’t seen what he looks like yet?

and you haven’t seen what he looks like yet.

You two arrange to meet for coffee you show up first and sit down, then he shows up and at first you doubt it’s him, but he introduces himself and turns out to be a big disgusting slob of a man.

Are you running out the door at this point?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd definitely be confused and terrified at the same time. I would talk to him but that would be my last time to talk to him.

What Girls Said 5

• That would never happen because I would ask particular question to know he wasn't a slob. If it turn out to be slob, than I would not leave him for being a slob, but rather because he is a LIAR! =D

• Yes. I wouldn't know how to get out of there fast enough.

• Yes I would pretend like I didn't know him. LOL

• I would not do that. I always have to see guys on cam

• no, my good manners wouldn't allow me to do that

What Guys Said 7

• damn you kain, you just revealed my looks :(

• Luckily if she is, she won't be running fast enough

• If you're the slob in question, then I got your back. She can run but I'll be after her. Bitch will sit down and have coffee with my broseph.

• I always cam first.

• Never arrange meetups without a pic. basic rule.

• You know this man...!

• If that was me in the opposite scenario. I would say I am someone else. That I am not the guy she is looking for.

• That's why it's always good to trade pics before an IRL meeting. I need a pic "so I'll recognise you". Yeah, that's the ticket.