Girls, what is your favorite style of guy?

do you like Country boys or city slicker? do you like guys who ain't scared of a little dirt, or do you like guys who wanna stay in the City lights?

Most Helpful Girl

• Country boys! City slickers remind me of scrawny guys who have no work ethic and who have lost their masculinity. I hate guys who want to sit inside all day and play video games. I'd much rather go out on the lake and fish or swim or listen to music and dance on the tailgate of a pickup truck. I like a masculine guy to protect me and take care of me and country boys are often much more rugged and capable of that than city slickers, not to mention more fun.

What Girls Said 16

• i like them to dress somewhat like a country boy and somewhat like a city boy, as well goes for their personality.

• I tend to like a combination because I'm a combination. I love a hike or some mountain biking once in awhile, but I couldn't live out in the country. So basically, a guy who loves living in the city but enjoys trips out to the country. Also, the rugged country look is sexy as hell. :)

• Country boys <3

• country boy:) minus the bull riding and killing animals and supporting wars... and putting cheese on everything... lol

• I like cultured with a rugged edge, the kind of guy who lives in the city, goes to art galleries and gigs but who isn't afraid of sunlight and exercise and the occasional 3 day mountain hike.

...I know there's one out there somewhere

• I don't like men who can't defend me, I like them to not have fears of spiders or something because when a spider is in the bathroom and I need someone to kill it, he needs to be able to kill it or were gonna have a problem, but I like how country guys are so hands on and I like the city boy charm, I like going out and dressing up and feeling rich xD

• I like creative, artistic indie guys.

• Depends more on there personality, though style helps.

And f*** yes someone better be up too killing spiders

and possibly opening sh*t for me that I fail at opening D:

• Most of the guys I'm attracted to are 'city boys'.

• Country boy :)

• Two in one ;)

• Anything works.

• I like educated country boys.

• European (:

• nerds. you know the type. the type that dress and act a bit awkwardly

• Professionals in suits business or career kind of men are what turns me on, I'm very into intelligence too, so I guess city.

What Guys Said 4

• Country slicker

• Im from the city but I ain't afraid of no damn dirt

• I happen to be both, but the city slicker has won by a landslide.

• country girls!