Why do girls noticeably turn to check out other GIRLS?

But I hardly ever see them do that to guys. What the hell is up with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I check otu a girl, I don't do it the same way as guys do. I usually check out her purse, hair style, shoes, shirt, jeans whatevr that attracts attention. But I must speak the truth, I sometimes do check out girls :D lol I mean theyre really attractive (no homo I'm completely 100% straight) but just how guys check out guys in a non sexual way. Oh and I check out every single guy that walks by. If he's too hot, I might turn my head to glance for the last time :)

What Girls Said 4

• Clothes? Or nice hair? or she has something I want

• some of us are looking at the competiotion

• because we like clothes and shoes :D

• Exactly. Us girls don't check out a girl in the same way guys check out girls. We're like oooo that's a gorgeous bag! Where did they get it? :D (if the girl is dressed nicely)

• I saw this fairly well dressed girl earlier and two other girls checked her out from head to toe very noticeably whilst ignoring me.

• it's not a "omg she's so hotttt GOD DAYUM"

it's more of a "omg her outfit OMG OMG I WANT IT"

• Because we are curious about the hairstyle,clothes,colours,nails,shoes,make up,bag and stuff like that. That's just a habit we can't change.

What Guys Said 0