Does being attractive make you intimidating to approach?

Girls, do you find yourselves intimidated by a guy who you find attractive, and does that prevent you from saying much to him, or even speaking to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he speaks to me I'll speak to him but I wouldn't approach him, though that goes for all men, since I'm pretty shy about that. I am not intimidated about his looks because looks really isn't everything, a man can become attractive because of his personality and a good looking man can turn out horrid from his words and actions. On the other hand though, looks is definitely a plus :)

• looks "are" oops my bad, was too late at night for me to switch my mind to another language -.-

What Girls Said 2

• Nope I'm never intimidated by physical attractiveness.

Only time I'm intimidated by a guy is if he has an angry or hostile vibe or he looks too muscular since it means he could be a threat to my safety.

• yep, I'm less comfortable around conventionally attractive guys.

• You better be uncomfortable around me! :-P

• Lol, people tell me that I am friendly and approachable :p I always speak and have a smile on my face

• good, so you have that going for you lol. if you're into a girl and you can tell that she feels intimidated, you should just go ahead and try to make her feel as comfortable as you can, i.e through joking around.

What Guys Said 0