Best beauty/health/fitness website name?

which title do you think I should use for my beauty/health/fitness website? if you have another idea please post your comment. if you hate them all, please post your comment. thank you!

• Beauty Kick Start
  • Insidious Beauty
  • Stunning Reflections
  • Finesse Charm
  • The Bombshell Guide

Most Helpful Girl

• You want something that someone can remember easily if the just hear it or see the name once. Insidious Beauty and Finesse Charm won't be easily remembered. I voted the Bombshell Guide. The first thing it made me think of was the Victoria Secret bombshell bra collection which makes me think "sexy." That is if "sexy" is what you are trying to go for with your website.

• Insidious Beauty and Finesse Charm could be stripper names.

What Guys Said 7

• Those are all bad ideas. Sure they may sound nice and glitter-fied, but a website name should instantly reflect the topic which it covers and it should also be easily remembered (it's not a requirement, it's a suggestion to help returning visitors find your website again).

Also, you want to separate each word with a " - " (again not a requirement, it's a suggestion to help with search engine results)

So if you went with Health and Beauty, you'd want it to be www.Health-and-Beauty.com

And finally, I'd suggest you narrow your topic.. Health and Beauty is a large topic with high demand but even higher supply. Your website isn't likely to stand out in search engines when there is so much competition. You CAN do it. if you are really dedicated and passionate and like to write everyday. But it will mean 8 hour days writing articles and researching (so you don't spread unhelpful non-sense like.. carbs are better than fats, or other stupid myths like 6 meals a day speeds your metabolism)-- and you'll have to do this for about 6 months, or 2 years if you put in 2 hours a day. I assure you, that YOU can do it. But it takes a lot of time and a mental focus that can last years. You will not be a success over night. The people who succeed are the passionate people who stay focused and didn't give up.

And finally, f you're still focused on doing such a broad niche.. I'd suggest www.beautiful-and-healthy.com You can go with something shorter, but I'd suggest you still keep it simple. No need for flashy adjectives. But I'd really suggest narrowing your niche down to something smaller (e.g. just fitness, just cosmetics, or just yoga or just cycling, etc..)

Best of luck! I hope you succeed in whatever path you decide to take ^^

• ive been doing researching and experimenting for years actually. a lot of the time it has been 5-12 hours at a time. I was going to take the knowledge I have now and put it into a website. and for me catchy titles+easy to remember= more viewers. and yes it is quite broad with the topics but I know a lot about each thing. the more topics I can cover to help others, the better!

• Well best of luck :) It's gonna be a lot of hard work, but I'm sure it'll pay off ;)

• gotta admit the bombshell guide is a bit catchy, however it seems to have sound like it's geared towards women... How many guys are going to go to that name?

Honestly when I look for information, I tend to look for something that sounds like the official place to look. Golf.com CNN.com menshealth.com ect. you get the idea. You might want the website to sound official. Granted all in all it's just the address, once you hit the link the real impressions are going to be made, main thing is get exposure and tons of it

• sorry forgot to mention this would be a women oriented website

• Situps and sandwiches.

• These all suck. Where did you get these names from? Lol

• what about cover girl magazine lol or is that already taken

• Gorgeous and Ravishing would be an appropriate name.

• Sluts and nice butts!

• this name idea is amusing :P

• its okay I'm sure you don't care too much about the results :) but I'm sure it will be fairly easy to find a site to your description. you go have yourself some fun with that.

• My objective was never to go on those sites, it was to help you with your goal to create one remember?

What Girls Said 5

• the bombshell guide! is the best one

• bodyrock.tv

• I say go with B

• i like www.totalbeauty.com

• The Bombshell Guide seems more official, less amateur.