Do you consider yourself being beautiful/handsome?! FOR GUYS AND GIRLS

I would like to see how many ladies and gentlemen know that they are beautiful or handsome?!

Did you have to come to this conclusion on your own or someone was telling you this and you started believing it?!

Most Helpful Girl

• People have called me pretty and my ex said I was beautiful...but I wouldn't really say I am... :S

What Guys Said 18

• I grew up with people telling me that I was a beautiful kid, got the attention of girls at school, and have kept getting complimented. Though I feel beauty is something you have to work at. Sure a pretty face is something you are born with but you need to maintain everything else. Work out, eat right, cut hair, dress well, ect.

I feel anybody has the potential to be good looking just as long as they work at it. Sure some might never be highly attractive but you can at least be considered above average. Especially considering that most people today let themselves go.

I think the word of others helps reinforce beauty more than anything else because we can feel good looking but when people take notice that helps support it in our minds.

• i think I'm alright , not hot, but not ugly.

• I have a hard time looking at myself objectively. Sometimes I think I am good-looking and other times I don't. I feel more confident about it since I was told by multiple really pretty girls haha.

• I look and feel average most of the time. Although, sometimes I think I look horrible and sometimes I think I look decent.

• Noticed attention from some girls throughout the years, but never really stopped and thought about "Hmm, what do I look like? How do I compare?" I'm too introspective for that :)

• I wouldn't say I was handsome, I would say I was exotic.

Exotic features sometimes are especially attractive, sometimes they are not attractive at all. I started believing this myself.

• average...thats how I feel...never had a girlfriend and nobody told me anything ever.

not really in love with the image in the mirror...

• When I look in the mirror I just see me, I can't see myself the way that other people see me, but I do get mostly good remarks so I arrive at that conclusion solely based on that.

• Not in the slightest.

• i m 5.0 in another web site similar to this one out of nine votes of girls

• Handsome? Sure do. Why the hell not!? Some girls on GAG called me sexy.

Xbox n3rd: ZOMG -1 you n00b! I bat you hav teh AIDS you fhakin loser! Your stoopid!

• I think I'm average . But if you don't think your beautiful them you have no respect for yourself

• I'm above average...

• Handsome at times. Other times, I feel I look like crap.

• not bad

• Did anyone else go look at all these people to see if they're really attractive or not? haha.

• Think I'm average

• I think I'm pretty average, I don't have anything that stands out or "demands" attention

What Girls Said 17

• I don't think I'm beautiful, I'm far from being anything perfect or goddess like. My hair always goes crazy no matter what I do, I have an over bite and my wardrobe is hardly something that a model would envy.

But what I see and think is different to others. I do have guys stare at me, behave strangely around and flirt with me at times. So I guess that it's really our differences, flaws and imperfections that can make us beautiful in our own way.

• Yes, but it doesn't have anything to do with feedback from other people. I like how I look regardless.

• Yes I believe I'm beautiful , but not in a coincided or full of it way but in a general sense everyone is in their own way :) and everyone should see that you are beautiful/handsome :)

• no. I think tohrment described it pretty well. some days I look like crap, other days I look good, most of the time, I look OK. averaging out what people have told me has led me to believe I'm above average looking. kinda wish I looked more interesting or had features that stood out, like light eyes or something, but it's not that big of a deal.

• Unless you put your face in a blender and pressed the 'on' button, I don't believe you could ever look that bad. :-P

• Flattery? Really, kain? :D

• LMFAO. blender-compliments! :p

• I am slight above. Like iXenomorph, I technically look 'exotic'. But beautiful? No, I'm not classically beautiful at all.

How'd I come to this conclusion? Reality? I guess beauty is subjective, anyway. But I think my attitude towards myself is the averaged out version of what I've been told/how I've been treated by others.

I like the way I look and I'm happy in my own skin.

• No and on a scale of 1-10, 10=Gorgeous, 1= hideous. I consider my self a 5. Five is average and I have flaws but the good qualities even them out making me average. I came to this on my own.

• well I think I'm pretty..but I don't think I'm outstanding. no one has really ever told me I was beautiful or anything. well my friends and people say I'm pretty...im like rated either a 7 or 8 from people I don't really talk to but I was rated on like a truth is on Facebook and is my best friends and if my parents count. lmao...but yeah...i wish I was gorgeous..but I don't know what I really am. I have no idea how to view myself.

• I'm beautiful. In and out! I love life and always want to have fun! : )

• I think I am average looking. No one has ever said I am ugly or pretty, so yeah.

Most of my "friends" are better looking and are always recieving compliments, but not me.

So I started to believe that I'm average. *is bummed*

• I think I'm alright, if not somewhat attractive. I honestly don't know what to think when I look in the mirror. I'm obviously going to see someone different to who others see.

• I think of myself as average, cute on good hair days

• sometimes average, sometimes not..these days I'm usually average looking

• pretty much average I guess but I'm happy with that :D

• I consider myself being a 7 on a 1-10 scale. Although if a girl with a perfect 10 walks into the room I feel like a 3. And I think of myself as more cute than handsome.

• i'm above average.

• I consider myself pretty beautiful or sexy depending on my mood and I've gotten all of them from other people which definitely has made me more confident over time but I believe it on my own now whether somebody tells me it or not.

• no, I consider myself pretty, but I wouldn't say I'm beautiful