What makes a girl sexy vs cute vs beautiful?

Is it all the same but just different terminology? I'm clueless. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• here's my take on it and I think showing pics will be better than words.

sexy- link

cute- link

beautiful - link

What Guys Said 8

• Sexy usually means she dresses provocatively, or flaunts her looks.

Cute means a girl-next-door sort of attractive.

Beautiful means a guy is really attracted to you, even if maybe you're not cute or sexy..

• Cute: is not thing special but attractive. link

Sexy: I think sexy is how you carry yourself. a girl can be sexy today but cute next day. so Its more like how you dress or do your hair. a cute girl just came out of the shower nd is all wet is sexy lol.

Beautiful: everyone has their own definition of beautiful for me is classy style, innocent look, dark hair, with pretty eyes,. link

link

• How she carries herself. For me at least. I tend to take in more than just looks when complimenting. I use Beautiful, as inside and out beauty, Cute with certain things she might say that I find "cute", or even do, like mannerisms, along with looks. Sexy, would be the same way as cute is for me, but when she does things in a sexy way instead of cute. If that makes sense at all lol. If I was complimenting on just looks, I would most likey use "Pretty".

• it's easier to give examples. Girls like megan fox, adriana lima, angelina joile, and amber heard. Beautiful would be carrie underwood, lucy hale, and chery cole. Cute would be jessica alba, rachel bilson, selena gomez. But that's in looks if a person is a sexy or cute person that's all personality

• My take.

Sexy: Generally a great body. I usually think a girl that has that evil/dark look in her eyes is sexy. The "sneaky reptile" eyes are sexy too.

Cute: Generally a face that makes me smile and/or happy. Sexually, a "cute butt" is small oddly cute and matches her figure well. Common with slim girls.

Beautiful: A girl that has that beauty contestant or model look. I might look but I'm not THAT attracted to you.

• sexy is voluptuous, cute is adorable, beautiful is the culmination of perfection.

• She does

• for me if a girl is sexy all I see in her is sex, I just want to bang her. cute girls are beautiful, attractive and I could see dating. cute girls are more than just looking good.

What Girls Said 0