Are girls attracted guys with perfect shaped noses better than guys who don't?

I'm not talking about personality please.

I'm talking about just looks only.

and if you've never seen him before in your life. so there is no personality to judge

• Perfect shaped nose
    60% (3)0% (0)33% (3)Vote
  • Not perfect shaped nose
    40% (2)100% (4)67% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You girls down there have really nice facades. You know what perfect noses look like. lol
[IMG] link
I need more results keep voting! I accidentally picked the best answer by the way. I can change the best answer so keep answering, I will choose which answer suits me best.

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Guy

• who gives a sh*t about noses?

0|2
    0|0
    • A large amount of people do, they just don't want to talk about it, so people don't pay attention to their nose.

• Show All
    • Nice I respect you and your answer. You're in your own league. :)

and you sure know how to reassure someone :)

• lol, I guess :P I just don't think appearances, especially minor ones, should be something to get worked up over. I mean, I'm nothing special so that probably makes me care less about it cause I have no wish to be a hypocrite, but even then I think it's just better to focus purely on personality. The only thing physical I ever think is worthy of noting is their hygiene, their body language (that tells them about their personality), and their eyes (also tells about their personality).

What Girls Said 8

• ...WAT?

Perfectly shaped nose? What's a perfectly shaped nose?

0|2
    0|0
  • I genuinely don't know what a "perfect" nose looks like, but regardless, I really don't give a crap about noses. As long as he's got one.

1|1
    0|0
    • This answer is helpful. and funny I like it :)!

• Pray tell, what *is* a perfect nose?

0|1
    0|0
  • i honestly don't give a damn about his nose

0|1
    0|0
  • Nose, schmose. He's just gotta work it! If you've got confidence you don't need to worry about your appearances much less your nose.

0|1
    0|0
  • andy samberg. mhhhmmmm

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I'd like a nice nose better than an ugly nose. That's a no-brainer. That nose you linked to is so not my definition of perfect, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. a prefect nose is not a must

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1