Would an emo girl go out with a guy who isn't emo?

In my life time I've come to realize that I am very attracted to emo girls but I am not emo... So would an emo girl still go out with me if I asked her out? I mean I know it doesn't matter what category this person falls under and that its wrong to stereotype people but would she be comfortable dating some one who doesn't have any emotional problems? Or any kind of problems... I probably sound stupid for asking this but I would still like to know. Because to me the way an emo girl dresses is a beautiful style and look Because they look so artsy I think. But would she really care if I wasn't?

Most Helpful Girl

• yea it really doesn't matter

What Girls Said 1

• Don't assume they all ave emotional problems ok. A lot of these girls are just shy around people that aren't their friends. And if she does have emotional problems like anxiety just be supportive, be the one that helps her through that. It'll strengthen your relationship. As long as you don't judge these girls on their clothing, music, or style then you'll be fine. Just be a nice guy and they'll notice, even if you yourself are not 'emo'

What Guys Said 2

• When I was in high school, it seemed like all of the emo girl were into me even though I don't think anyone would have ever called me emo myself. One girl did used to tell me she that I was emo on the inside, but I think she was just seeing what she wanted to see.

• some will/ do, I know a few