Are hair extentions a turn off?

My natural hair is just above my boobs, but when I wear my extentioons its like 3 inches past my boobs. My question is does it gross you out that its not my real hair?

My hair use to be that length until I told the lady "i want layers starting here" and she cut my hair like where I asked my layers to start, so I'm kinda like grossed out with me having short hair

Most Helpful Guy

• not a turn off if it looks good and is the same color as your hair. Sometimes it does look better for girls that don't have much hair in terms of volume, just to make it look more full.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't like fake anything. In fact, I prefer little to no make-up (exceptions of course where appropriate) and a more natural look overall.

And if I'm kissing a girl and I'm feeling her head and there are big clips in there, that's annoying and distracting.

I can't speak for other girls, but the guys will almost universally prefer you with whatever hair you've got, vs. extentions or other fake stuff.

• RE: your update: your own hair will grow back. I'd rather you dealt with it in the mean time (meaning: wear your natural hair) without extensions. If necessary, get it re-cut to improve the current look while you wait for it to grow out.

• Sorry, still hung up on the boobs part. I'll get back to you.

• Right. So no, I don't think anyone would care that it's not your hair.

• honestly don't care to be honest.

• No difference to me.

• I wouldn't say it's gross, but it's still a turn off to me. You are who you are and you should be happy with that, there's no reason to alter your appearance. Plus, I think your hair length is plenty long enough :)

• in all fairness it was that length until I told the ladiei want layers starting here and she thought I meant cut here ... xD

• Ahh, that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't mean for that comment to sound like it'd be a deal breaker because it definitely wouldn't be

• i love long hair. I really wouldn't care tho. down to the boobs is perfect actually.

• Yes it does. Your normal hair is perfectly adequate.

• You make a big deal out of it. We don't.

• Whoa take it easy there fireball. Nothing wrong with calling your own shots. I'm just saying don't do it the fake way, that's all.

• do you really need them if you're hair is that long

• meh. Not really.

• it's not gross, just pointless

• It certainly wouldn't be a turn on...

• Yeah a bit.

• yes it does

• Nope!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see why they would be a turn off, unless the odd guy finds it weird that you have other people's hair on your head (depends of how he thinks of it). Generally, I don't think most guys would mind though.

• xD kinda seems like they doooo ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol

• Apparently... that's interesting...Either way, I'm sure if you find someone who really cares about you he will love you regardless of id you have them or not. I'm sure you won't be kissing when all of a sudden, he notices your extensions, starts screaming, runs away and breaks up with you. Like that would be really weird and unmanly lol. Just do what makes you feel good for the moment and when you find someone they will love you for who you are, not for your style.