Boots, closed shoes, and sneaker (with girls) as opposed to open shoes.

Guys: any one of you prefers to see women in open shoes rather than boots etc? Just asking because I certainly don't like seeing closed shoes on girls. OK - sneakers make sense in certain situations - bot not boots. Unfortunately, in cold places, boots are used a lot. Girls who use those closed tight shoes are more prone to having corns and calluses on their feet. I don't like it. Sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, corns, etc. can come from any sort of shoe that's too tight. It's important to just maintain your feet and discard uncomfortable shoes in general.

I'm personally not crazy about the unflattering shape of the Uggs, but some other boots can look...pretty good, lol.

• I am sure there have to be some types of boots that I don't dislike. I just can't think of them. :)

• Hahaha ! I like your comment under your answer. :))) I am sure THAT is what is messing up with my mind. No, but seriously, somehow, I cannot seem to like it. I have seen the hottest of girls amd as soon as I see those boots below, I get a little deflated. :)

• You like the flip flops...I just realized that was you in the other question, lol.

What Girls Said 3

• i hate open shoes,your feet get filthy,and well to wash my feet I have to get to the bathroom which means that I have to bring all the filth from the street into my house-that's disgusting.

• We are in Florida. If I wear flip flops, and if I feel at all that there is filth or even dust on my feet, I go straight to the washroom and wash my feet. Besides, there are other reasons we wash out feet many times in a day - but let's ignore that.

• I agree girls should keep feet clean

• boots are hot, what are you talking about? a mini skirt, black tights, knee high boots

• Well, it personal preference. For me, that is a turn off. So are stockings and tights. Urghhh,... yeah... THAT bad.

• Good for you

But I happen to be a fan of walking, and most " open " shoes don't offer any support, and totting round in heels isn't fun or practical.

Most boots are incredibly snug and comfortable to get around in.

What Guys Said 4

• God I hate reactions like anos. He's not saying what they should wear, he's stating his preferenear

I agree with QA.

• :) Thanks. I WAS expecting such comments. That topic ALWAYS has only such people responding. :)

• I would prefer to see a woman in a well worn pair of hiking boots. That means she is probably my type.

• As long as they keep the feet clean and don't shoeplay any shoe really

• who are you to say what women should wear. you the fashion nazi?

• six string is a suck up. notice the uppie for me, and no one else. also look at the girls answers...