How do you feel about makeup vs. bare natural beauty?

Women out there do you prefer wearing make up or just go bare?

What do you wear foundations, eye shadow, lip gloss?

I personally just use lip gloss.

I just want to hear anyone's opinion on this. Speak your mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear alomst no makeup... and I like being all natural

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• I don't wear make-up 99 percent of the time.

If I do it is just a little mascara and lip gloss but that's every blue moon.

I do wear chapstick regularly if that counts.

• i love makeup,not really for looks,i don't really look that much better with makeup,but it's fun,i consider it to be the same thing as painting,and you can adjust it to match your mood-i love it.

• Less is more :)

• I personally love make-up, I don't wear foundation but I like eye makeup. Especially experimenting with different things is fun, its a art :D

But I'm not afraid to go natural once in a while, I think make-up just enhances you.

• I wear tinted moisturiser cos it's better for your skin and stuff than foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow. I never wear any make up in school, also because we're not allowed to wear it (only a light foundation) My pic is always how I do my make up :) I don't think I look that different without it.

• I love getting all dolled up! If I had the time, I'd wear makeup daily.

• I like no foundation, but really really dramatic eyeliner.

Its my thing I like to try different visual kei styles of makeup which are basically really dramatic eyes.

I do it for sh*ts and giggles.

• I'm with anon, I wear all kinds of stuff :) it's fun

• both are fine with me.

• I don't like to go bare but I don't like to be too overdone either I just like to stick to natural and neutral tones and play up my eyes a bit while keeping the rest pretty natural.

I use brownish black eyeliner by my lashes on top and a thin bit on the bottom, mascara, skin colored eyeshadow and concealer.

Sometimes a blend of natural looking blush and slight bronzer but not dark ones

And when I wear color on my lips it is a very neutral shade just slightly darker than my real lips.

It's taken me a few years to get my look right, I've been experimenting with makeup for 5-6 years already but I finally found something I really like that looks good and not overdone or weird so I'm glad.

The key is to play up one feature at a time. But I definitely feel better with makeup on and mine is enhancing but not dramatic.

• make up is fun,i don't see why everyone is making such a big deal out of it. it's like girls who don't wear make up hold themselves higher than girls who do. not a big deal, just make up, just for fun

i wear primer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, blusher. maybe all at one time, maybe one at a time.