My sister keeps wearing my underwear!!! Help!

How can I keep my sister from wearing my own undies when she has her own damn panties! It's so annoying...

She's 5 years younger than me and tends to have "Accidents" which makes it 10 X WORSE!

What are some ideas you might have that will prevent her from wearing it?

I've tried shouting at her every time I see her with my underwear, and she won't stop...obviously, I don't want to go the desperate route which is LABELLING ALL OF MY PANTIES IN SHARPIE MARKER MY NAME!

Most Helpful Girl

• What you should do depends on how she's getting them. If she's grabbing them from your room, lock the door in the morning when she gets dressed. If she's grabbing them from the laundry, get them before she does. Or, what might be the problem is that she can't remember which panties are yours and which are hers. This happens with my mom and my sister all the time. If that's the case, you may just have to label your panties anyway, assuming you don't want to have to sort through them all every time the laundry is done.

What Guys Said 4

• you could soak them all in hot sauce... haha

• Booby trap your underwear drawer.

Or put a lock on it.

Get her some diapers if she has, as you say, "accidents"

• put some itchy powder in them so that then next time she puts them on, it itches like crazy.

or just buy her some more underwear like your own.

or buy your-self new underwear and let her have your old pairs lol

• Accidents? How old is she?

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe change where you put them and get a hold of them just as they get out of the laundry.

• ummm she's only 5 years younger,how is she still having ''accidents''?

• keep some where they are now so she can use those ones and make sure theyre not the ones you love, and then hide the other ones, she seems young, or I hope she is xD so keep it where she can't reach it, like on top shelf of your closet or something

• uhmm...you could always lock your door? that tends to do the trick.

• we share the same room, sadly

• do you have different drawers or do you share the same drawer and have all your underwears in them?

• we share the same room (unfortunately) and share the same drawer...but we have our own separate drawer shelves if you know what I mean

• If you can , buy a one of those shelves where you hang them in your closet and store your stuff far away from hers.

if she continues to use your underwear, tell her how people can get different sort of infections and diseases by just wear each others' underwear . she should scare her.

• store your underwears in your closet and far away from hers.

if that doesn't work just tell her some facts about how poeple can catch different diseases and infections from just wearing each others under wears. this might scare her.

• lock your wallboard

• lock them in a box with a key