What are you dressing up as this Halloween?

Could you give a little information as to why you want to tackle this character.

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• mouse, school girl, or football player (colts jersey with lulu lemon shorts, knee high white socks with two blue stripes at top and war paint marks on face).

people have told me I look like a mouse so might as well embrace it

school girl costumes have always seemed really cute to me

Indianapolis colts fan

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Assuming I lose all the weight I plan to, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be Robin Hood :D Now I just need a bunch of merry men... Without tights...

1|0
    0|0
  • Id like to go as something female like a vampire, ghost, zombie, witch, or something really sexy any ideas will help.

1|0
    0|0
  • if I have the body for it by then, a gladiator complete with real muscles ;P lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My most successful halloween costume a few years ago was Justin Timberlake when he sang 'D1CK in a box'

0|0
    0|0
  • Elsa from frozen!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason from the Friday The 13th movies, since my name is Jason it fits

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I have no idea yet! I hope I get invited to something this year for Halloween so I can actually dress up, I love getting into costume. In past years I have been a pirate, a witch, Lady Gaga, and a pumpkin :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Pocahontas. ... There was something that started this, but I forgot.

I like the movie, the character. She looks cool. I'll straighten my hair, draw on that pattern on my upper arm. Try to wear something beige and similar, blue necklace with jewel.

Pirate, goth, punk, or just throw on random goofy things that I'd never normally wear.

Fun question.

1|1
    0|0
  • I intend to dress like a whore :)

Hehehe just kidding. I think I'm going to be either a superhero or like South Sudan :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dress up on Halloween. I just wear regular clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought of going as Amy Winehouse, but Halloween is on a Monday this year,and I have a 10:30am physiology class the next day.

0|0
    0|0
  • a pimp but as a girl I really wanted to last year but didn't :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead school girl :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ninga Turle. (Raphael)

Because I'm Badass.

1|0
    0|0