Eyes colors are important?

My eyes are dark brown eyes. did people care about eyes color? For me eyes color are not important to me, I don't care if they have red or green or whatever. they are only color to me

0|0
19|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't care at all.

Other things are more important. :)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• generally, I don't care. but I love dark eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they're just something to look at. I have green eyes and people always call the beautiful, but I find them boring and not as deep as other eye colors :/ I love brown eyes, they are my favorite :D so don't worry, every girl likes different things, but eyes are not a deal breaker and plus I have never met someone with ugly eyes, it's impossible, all the different colors are beautiful in their own way :)

1|0
    0|0
    • if the eyes are crusted like a chicken wing on a hot summer day than we may have a wee bit of a problem lol.

• There isn't an eye colour that I dislike (except red/artificial lol). When I'm outside, the people with friendly eyes are most noticeable. I've come to realise that strangers with brown eyes look more welcome/friendlier than people with any other eye colour (at me). So for me, when a random person with green/blue/grey eyes is looking friendly at me, it's very strange/intimidating. (FYI, I have green eyes.)

0|0
    0|0
  • eye color doesn't make a difference but I usually notice eye color, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • lol red? Yeah I agree but I do love brown eyes. I think you should make this same question but with hair color because lately hair color seems to be a huge problem with people...

Red

blonde

blue

green

never brown :(

0|0
    1|0
  • No, unless your eyes aren't pink, purple, or some thing weird like that most people don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have a preference on what kind of guys you like then yeah eye color is important, I love blue or green eyes which my boyfriend has and can't get enough of his eyes, they change in different lights too and its kind of a turn on, plus you can see their pupils dilate often. But on brown its just boring, bland. I have brown eyes and Id really prefer hazel or green on myself.

0|0
    1|0
  • i like hazel , I have hazel coloured eyes and when they're light they reflect the colour that your wearing which I really like :) so its hazel or brown with a tint of green for me

0|0
    0|0
  • no they are not important. I look for a good personality in a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye color matters to me. That's the first thing I notice in a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Just nice to look at

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care what color they are, it's the person behind the eyes that makes them attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me and I don't care.

I have brown eyes =) too.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are not important to me...unless the person has lazy eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has an eye color but brown is most common so when a guy has a different eye color than mine it stands out even if its brown because I have dark brown eyes so hazel or light brown stands out for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye colors aren't important, but I really like pretty ones!

1|0
    0|0
  • no, eye color doesn't make a difference to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I do! I love green and blue eyes! There is something about those eyes that makes my heart pump fast! I love to look deep into a MANs eyes!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Nobody is going to loose interest in somebody for their eye color. Most people have a preference (like green and amber for me), but it's just a preference.

Oh and by the way, dark eye color means quicker reactionspeed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would prefer not brown since that seems to be base.

Blue or green, you can look into their eyes and the flecks in the irises, whereas brown...all you can say is...oh...that matches your hair color...

1|0
    3|0
  • Eyes aren't a deal breaker for anyone and if they are that person is immature

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, eye color isn't important. I just like looking at them.

0|0
    0|0