Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?

What celebrity, whose beauty is widely recognized, do you find unattractive? Just curious..

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Unatractive : all 3 Kardashians, Snookie, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Niki Minaj, Paully D ( I hate his hair), Justin Bieber ( he looks like he is 12), Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Vanessa Hudgens (she is so hairy),

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Unattractive: Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Eva Mendes, Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow.

Attractive: Zooey Deschanel, Olivia Wilde, Sarah Roemer, Rachel McAdams, Emma Watson, Amy Smart

4|0
    0|0
    • Christina is beautiful. Maybe not your type, but she is beautiful.

• Show All
    • Gwyneth Paltrow is another. Thinking back to like Shallow Hal...why was she the girl he fell for? Maybe that's shallow of me, but the whole theme was him falling for inner beauty but it was represented by physical attractiveness. So why her then? lol

• i envy Emma Watson's beauty

• Angelina Jolie...and I just watched her in Salt yesterday. Great movie, and she's a pretty good actor but just not attractive like people say she is. Especially her big ol wrinkly lips.

2|0
    0|0
  • Paris Hilton- nothing there for me at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not that attracted to most celebrities tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Angelina Jolie

1|0
    0|0
  • Angelina Jolie

She's...ok at best too me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't really know.

Most aren't really that great looking if you think about all the help they get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Angelina Jolie - yes, she's beautiful (just her face-...her body is a skeleton like shape -it's sad really...)

Orlando Bloom, George Clooney - very VERY unattractive! WTF are people thinking?!?!

(and yes, I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder)

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift. I think she is cute, but weird looking. Like a cute alien. :( I feel bad that I think that too. :(

2|1
    1|0
  • Brad Pitt. To me, he's honestly nothing special. I've never understood the craziness surrounding him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like say sh*t like this lol...but Sarah Jessica Parker, Tori Spelling, Wendy Wiliams,Courntney love, Donatella Versace, flavor flav, nicole kidman...etc

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm gonna have to agree on all counts there, but especially Sarah Jessica Parker, I never understood what the big deal was, and she isn't funny either.

• I agree about Sarah Jessica Parker too. She's very angular..

I like how you said you don't say stuff like this, but your list is so long! :O)

• Rosey Huntington-Whitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's Right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never understood johnny depp...

2|0
    0|0