Macho, semi-romantic guy, or a "jeans & t-shirt" very romantic guy?

So in a hypothetical situation in which you had these two types of guys at your disposal, who would you go for?

Updates:
Macho being.. built muscles, "fresh to death" haha. the other guy would kinda be like a guy next door kinda guy

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• GUY NEXT DOOR, ALL THE WAY! If only he was next door :( I wouldn't mind if the guy next door hit the gym once in a while, or had some romantic game going, but I also would like if the macho semi-romantic guy took it down a notch to be comfortable in his surroundings. When it comes to relationships though, I would first want my boyfriend to be my friend than try to impress me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Macho semi romantic guy...I'm not into muscles but any type beats a very romantic guy

0|0
    0|1
  • jeans and tshirt semi romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a guy who's being himself, no matter what his style is, and not trying to be someone he's not. But if you want to pin me down, I'd probably be more attracted to Mr. Jeans-And-T-Shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • can I get jeans and t-shirt semi romantic? cause I don't like macho or super romantic guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for jeans and a t-shirt as long as he's not really a fat ass. At least have a 4 pack. And by tshirt I mean v--neck. V-Necks are hot. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • lol I don't really see a difference here...romantic or romantic

0|0
    1|0
    • i still don't see the diff...one is just more muscular. yea I like more buff guys but seriously I've dated skinny ones who were just as sexy!

• sounds the same to me...lol

0|0
    1|0
  • The first

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay so then honestly neither one

What Guys Said 1

• Blonde, hourglass shaped, thick thighed, petite, no self respect, sex addicted, 5 years older than me girl

0|0
    2|0