Girls, do you prefer city guys or country guys?

What type of guy do you prefer and what type of girl are you? (city or country)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure both are great but I prefer city boys generally speaking. I can relate to them more, they're more likely to have my same political affiliations, I could never live in the "country," and I'm a bleeding-heart liberal sooo... several country boys dislike me from the start :P

What Girls Said 10

• I keep going back and forth. Definitely city guys when I first went off to college, but I recently became interested in a country boy from my home town...lol so now I'm back to country.

• I like both, I have friends from all areas. I suppose I live in the country. I've found people who live further out to be more laid back and genuine. However that can't be said for everyone.

• I find that people from the country are unfamiliar with good style and taste

• It depends how far out you're talking. I'm assuming you live in America and I live in Australia so it's different.

• country boy:) I live in the south, but not in the middle of the country, the town is both- half of the town is open fields the other half is kind of built up. its like the best of both worlds:)

• I doubt it :P. You can't really be a country boy and a city boy...doesn't work

• If you really can't be both what am I? I grew up in the country, lived in the city for elementary- end of high school, then am moving back to the country and going to own a farm. What am I?

• I prefer city boys and I'm definitely a city girl.

• City girl, and I prefer a city guy, but will be happy with a country one if he is open to new ideas and experiences.

• I say Country boy attitude and personality but style would be somewhere between like v-necks and maybe some loose skinny jeans..but I love the younger famous koreans! <3

• Country. And I'm country. :)

• Country :)

• like muddy shoes huh :P

• Yep, staying up all night looking at a sky full of stars, listining to country music, pig roasts it doesn't get much better than that.

• I like both and I think of myself as both.

• there are no real country guys, country to me is having a farm and riding a horse...

What Guys Said 1

• Do country guys play banjos, chew on grass?