What is the most beautiful, fascinating or coolest thing you have/own?

what is the most beautiful, fascinating or coolest thing you have/ own?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mainly anything that was given to me just because people believed in me. For instance, a woman saw me sing once and her husband owned a pearl business. She gave me one of the pearl bracelets because she wanted me to always sing.

Or my friend from Trinidad was wearing and bracelet from there. I said I liked his bracelet and he took off his wrist and put it on mine. I didn't say I liked it for that reason he just did it, and when I told him I didn't say it for that reason, he said, "I want you to get out of here." I worked in a cafe for 3 years 6/7 days a week.

I think the reasons I have them make them cool & fascinating.

What Guys Said 7

• Watcmen graphic novel, just really enjoy that book

Teddy bear called Ted I've had since I was small

• My les paul black beauty. Too bad it isn't a real gibson.

• This: link

• I own a model car of a McLaren F1. It's a sexy car. lol I honestly don't have a good answer for this. If I had the car I want after college I would say that.

• myself :D

• {

My girlfriend . She is the best :) She makes me smile when I am sad , she is just fabulous :)

Hope we stay together forever :) xx

By K**** S********

BGG

}

• hmm. I have to say my charm necklace. represents everything that I am...

What Girls Said 4

• My teddy that I sleep with every night. I don't care what anyone thinks. It's been in my life all these years and I want him/her/it there with me. If my future husband has a problem with that, then he can sleep in another bed.

• I have a stunning set of antique books. They are from the 1940s, hardcover bound in cloth - and they include some of the most remarkable philosophy, literature and poetry ever written. There is work by Plato, Poe, Sullivan, Emersen, Zola, Irving, Thackeray, etc. Basically my version of a wet dream. I love them :)

• I used to own a mustang that was really cool. I guess I would say my cat, she is cool but a psycho bitch at times.

• a stamp collection my mom gave me. I think it's pretty cool, even though I know nothing about stamps, she spent so much of her childhood collecting them, and I like looking through her old things