Guys/men do you find a girl sexier in skirts or tight jeans? Which would work better on me?

The classic question. I'm in college and the guys my age told me they like a girl in skinny jeans but at work I wear skirts...not mini skirts but a little bit above my knees and pencil so they flaunt my ass and legs without being skanky, and the guys at work say it's very sexy, more than jeans would be.

So, what do you like better on a girl? Skinny jeans, or a nice feminine skirt that shows off her curves?

What do you think would look better on me, skinny jeans or a pencil skirt? I am an hourglass type of girl, short, big boobs small waist big butt toned thighs that aren't fat but on the thicker side (junk in the trunk) but I'm not fat I only wear a size 4-6 overall my body isn't "big" since I'm small and short, but curvy.

Most Helpful Guy

• skirts appeal to the eyes but jeans appeal to the mind

a girl in jeans (to me anyway) comes off as more practically minded than a girl in a skirt so even though the girl in the skirt looks better from a purely visual point of view, the one in the jeans will look more like girlfriend/relationship material and seem more approachable as a result. so the way things would probably go is this would happen:

i'd give the girl in the skirt a double take as I walked by her on my way to introduce myself to, and hope to get the number of, the one in jeans.

• Interesting approach. I don't know what type of skirt you have in mind but let's say the girl is wearing business type of clothes, like a pencil skirt a little above her knees, not a mini skirt. To me that looks mature and professional and I would think she is put together and all. Interesting approach

• they like it sure but the bottom line is there's no way to look approachable without looking like you're casual. even business-y men don't dress business-y when they're not on the job.

• and of course they won't be approachable when they're on the job because they've got work on the brain then. and there's no way to make a good first impression on someone if you interrupt their train of thought when they have work on the brain.

What Guys Said 17

• I don't think that there's much sexier than a good-looking girl in a nice pair of jeans. Especially with like, a cool belt with a snazzy buckle. Of course jeans are more winter clothes so skirts are certainly welcome too.

And I emphatically do not want to play down the appeal of skirts -- they can be really intriguing too.

• Oh and I kinda skipped past some of your question. Skinny jeans,meh, I'd say it's a toss-up, go with whatever you feel like at the time.

• I'm kind of guessing vagina...

• Yeah something to do with that but I just want to be sure before I make any snarky comments. :P

• Skirts and dresses. Definitly. But skinny jeans really show off the ass.

• Wow hard choice, i think they are both sexy to me. Skirts are always feminine and really look great on the right women. I've seen tight jeans look great on some girls and horrible on other girls, so I guess it depends on the body type. In your case I will say you would look great in either of the two so have fun and enjoy!

• So I typed out this long answer with links to prove my point but since I am new here I am not allowed to yet :( .

I will try anyway. I think it depends on the body type the girl has. For example: Meghan Markle from the show Suits is very beautiful. looks very sexy due to her long legs and her curvy butt and if you Google search her she pulls off a pencil skirt very well. I am also sure she can pull of tight jeans as well.

I think this text I found from a fashion site helps explain."Tight jeans are popular for many women. Particularly if they have the slim and fit body for it. Tight jeans are definitely not for everybody. But only for those who have a good body, legs and butts." - allaboutfashioncollection dot com.

By your description of yourself then I think you can pull off both but that's just me.

ps: I might be a little bias since I am an ass man.

• Skirt if it's pleated. I think I prefer jeans to pencil skirts

• Tight pants look pretty hot.

• skirt

• Tight jeans hands down

• actually, my question to you is, would you wear a mid thigh skirt places that would show more of your thighs?

• Jeans. They show off your butt better than a skirt ever will.

• But legs are awesome too...

• I'm neutral, I like both skirts and jeans. But jeans do it more for me...

• Skirts aren't flattering for much. Jeans ftw

• IN SKIRT...girlg look very hot and sexy just feel like holdimg then in arms when they wear skirt

• Definatly go with the skirt

• either or, doesn't really matter

• Skirts. I love legs :)

• You should wear tight jeans I think. When ever a girl walks past me in tight jeans I can't help but check her legs and ass out. To be totally honest I got a picture of your body in my mind in tight jeans and let me put it to you this way if you walked past me in those jeans I would get distracted from what I was doing, check your legs and ass out and find myself needing to have another look and feel myself getting horny and turned on even the that picture in my mind of you is making me feel a bit horny and turned on. I do mean this message with respect to you tho.

• tight sweatpants look hot on girls (i'm being honest)!

• Anything tight is hot on girls. Damn this word, tight, it sounds so ... right.

• skirts. nothing granny style with flowers on them tho...

What Girls Said 2

• it depends entirely on your body type and impossible to say tough you described your shape

• sorry I'm a little confused what do you mean?

• I'm kinda curvy and a bit big... my boyfriend loves me in skirt and loves my legs...

I once had a guy shout out the window that I shouldn't be wearing a skirt ...

Who knows what I'm supposed to wear if I listen to other people's opinions...

• That's interesting I always thought that jeans show your legs more than skirts do, I feel more self conscious with my legs in jeans than skirts but I'm talking skirts that are a little above the knees not anything super short

• I think it depends on your actual shape ...jeans show off more backside shape... skirts more leg I think... you probably shouldn't take advise from the girl who gets yelled at by the fashion police though...