Why do unattractive girls think they are better than some men?

I notice how if I am at a party or bar and I see all the hot girls are taken, I usually approach the not so hot ones, but it comes to find out that they're are just as nasty and bitchy like the hot ones and sometimes they act like they're all that and there sh**t don't stink. Can somebody tell me why they act like this? is not like I was been rude to them or anything just trying to start a conversation that's all.

Most Helpful Girl

• i know some people like that, I think they act narsasistic and stuff cause of phycological stuff. some girls are crazy, try to just ignore them

• i totally agree, with that kinda attitude there's no point in even approaching them.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if you approach them with THAT attitude, which implies that you think you're better than them, they're going to turn you down for sure. No one wants to talk to a guy who is self-important.

Also, GIRLS - hot or otherwise - will always regard a strange/unknown man with apprehension, and that behavior has nothing to do with how attractive they are and everything to do with the fact that, at the end of the day, they know you just want in their pants.

• well first of all I don't think I am better than anyone and second, I'm not trying to get in their pants, I'm just looking to meet someone that's all

What Guys Said 4

• A lot of people just have unrealistic standards. Plus there could be something else going on in their life that is making them act like that that you could have no way of knowing about.

• true, but that doesn't mean they have to treat guys like crap

• maybe these ugly girls realize that your just talking to them because you think you have a better chance than with a pretty girl.

• its not that I love all types of girls regardless of thier shapes and sizes but one ultimate turn off for a guy is thier attitude no guy wants to put up with that.

• They are acting out against you because of their own frustrations with their body image and confidence.

• well its not my fault they have that problem I just wanted to get to know em and maybe go out with them that's all

• haha I completely agree with you. The thing is that these girl are overly insecure because they look so unattractive that they have unrealistic superficial expectations from a guy so they can finally show off. Sad thing is that they will stay alone for a long long time. lol

• haha that is so true unless they learned to let thier guards down!