Guys: What do you like girls to wear?

to get your attention?

What sort of clothes? skirts? boyfriend jeans? skinny jeans?

shorts? dresses?

and what styles do you like on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• this probably won't make any sense whatsoever, but what gets my attention most is when a girl doesn't dress for attention. as much as I like the sight of nice toned legs in something that shows them off, I would have to say I am most likely to approach a girl who is dressed in casual jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers. it's more comfortable, and makes me feel more comfortable about interacting with her because it gives her this laid-back, approachable vibe.

What Guys Said 11

• Whatever fits her body type best and doesn't look like she put TOO much effort into it.

• I like skirts with tights and heels, and tight jumpers with long sleeves it looks so cuteee. If you can pull off hats that's also super cute. If, like me, you cannot, then nvm about the hats :p

• Short shorts

• Tight clothes definitely grab my attention.

• birthday suit

I wouldn't mind if she walked around nude at home..

• Casual stuff or cute stuff. Jeans, t-shirt, and converse is best.

• haha thnx for making me feel good with what I usually wearXDD

• You're welcome. :D Thanks for making my day for making you feel good. lol

• I like skirts and dresses and her to wear pantyhose very sexy.

• Tight skirts lol

• What ever she look good in jeans skirts look real sexy and short dress look nice as well. Ill bet you look good in what ever you have on, you look real hot in what you have on in your pic

• I like something that shows off her best features well. Preferably something well fitted so I can get a sense of what her body looks like. What do you think your best feature is.

• legs maybe,:)

• that's not your bussiness :P

• Just curious! I mean, it's not like everyone said that in response to you question. Ha!

• hmm. classy but not slutty. I don't know. jeans and a tank top works. other times a skirt. what ever floats your boat xD. as long as you look good its not a big deal.

What Girls Said 0