Wat was the craziest thing you did when you were a 5 years old?

No wonder time does not stop for anything, but memories are always stationery in everyone. Some needs to be cherished some cant.. Being a 5 year old I kissed my sexiest girl in the world during those days we used to get plenty of time together, because we were neighbors...and yes it was a smooch for almost don't remember but once it took a longer time and her dad saw us. Now the saddest part I don't know it was me or something else. They left one fine day without our knowledge

Most Helpful Girl

• I was being overfed by my wonderful Italian family. I could not fit my entire cheese sandwich in my stomach, so I looked around and decided what can I do with this cheese sandwich. I saw my uncles underwear on the radiator, and I decided to put the cheese in his underwear. Later on, as I am watching TV my uncle starts cursing in Italian and I ran and hid behind the couch. YOU BET I DID IT! I put cheese in my uncle's underwear! My mommy thought it was creative & clever, so I didn't get in trouble. :D I LOVE MY MOMMY! :D <3

What Girls Said 3

• I went into the bathroom with my cousin in preschool and he was taking a dump, we both ended up with his stuff all over us and our parents had to be called to school to take us home.

• that is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

• I was in an ice cream parlor and I said "look at that fat old man" when a fat man was passing by. I was louder than I thought so he heard.

• i think I was 3. tried to run into the freeway. :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think I was 6 and played doctor with the little girl next door and be came boyfriend girlfriend all way throw high school.

• MISSING THOSE GOOD DAYS MAN

• sorry ever day was a good day with her and yes I miss her a lot