Girls, do you think it's hot for guys to wear their pants around their knees?

Some guys on this question said that some girls like that look > link

But I disagree, I always hear girls complaining about how retarded all the guys like that look. Not once has one of them said "Oo check out that hottie with his panties hanging out."

• Not at all
    86% (19)50% (6)74% (25)Vote
  • Yeah
    9% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • See results
    5% (1)50% (6)20% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Guy

• around their knees ? how are they able to walk, let alone be able to run if there is a zombie apocalypse outbreak ?

Let the fact that it's a fashion no no, it can be down right dangerous.

2|1
    0|0
    • But we need them, they can get attacked first, we have time to plan then :P

• lol, uh huh, we have the knee pant wearing fodder and fat people.

What Guys Said 6

• Whenever I see someone like that I just automatically think they look ridiculous, and what surprises me is some of them have a belt on but their pants are still hanging around the ankles... some people can't dress themselves properly in this day and age

3|0
    0|0
  • Men like this should be beaten with sticks.

3|0
    0|0
  • well, if I wear shorts, I want them to be below my knees, but the waistband of all my pants/shorts is relatively parallel to my waist, as intended by the designer

1|0
    0|0
  • I certainly hope not, cause it's not something I have any desire to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • why do girls wear jeans that don't cover a womans underwear all the way. its a hypocritical question and you know it

0|0
    1|0
    • Dammit, shut the hell up. You know it's not. And I didn't ask "Why do guys sag" I asked if girls found it attractive. I'm seriously sick of guys saying crap like this. It's not f*cking hypocritical. Girls aren't doing it on purpose. Yes, SOME girls intentionally dress slutty, but at least they've got a damn reason. Saggers be saggin without reason. It's stupid and gross, no one wants to see your panties. Pull em up.

• Show All
    • whatever man

• just sayin'

• yeah some girls like that look, and some girls like guys who wear earrings and tight jeans that look like condoms

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• It looks absolutely ridiculous!

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooooo I don't like it at all. It looks really funny to me and like mentioned, silly.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO times infinity

3|0
    0|0
  • No, it looks silly. :(

2|0
    0|0
  • I despise that look, I think it looks awful x

2|0
    0|0
  • It looks ridiculous, and I don't want to see their ass hanging out of their pants. A snug pair of jeans around the waist with a belt is infinitely better, in my opinion.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I think its trashy.

2|0
    0|0
  • No I hate it, I don't find it attractive at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have seen a guy wear his pants around his knees and (no surprise) he was walking around like a penguin. I don't know why some guys can't just buy a proper pair of pants. It's not expensive. On the real, I don't want to see your Louis Vuitton or Foot of the Loom boxers. Guys, pull it up!

0|0
    0|0
  • In my book, they are no longer pants if they are around you knees...

2|0
    0|0
  • Never was, Never will be. Just no.

1|0
    0|0
  • 'Around their knees'? Prone to hyperboles, are we? I actually love baggy jeans on a guy.

0|2
    0|0
  • I prefer tighter jeans on guys. Skinny jeans are a million times better than baggy ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • uug no I would never date a guy that wore them like that.

2|0
    0|0
  • Literally around his knees?

0|0
    0|0
    • no, you know what I mean

• lol alright that's what I thought. I personally don't mind it because I focus on the guy and personality rather than how low his pants are. The kind I like are the ones a bit around their butt, you know their boxers are half showing. Not completely exposed but you get the image right?