Girls, do you think it's hot for guys to wear their pants around their knees?

Some guys on this question said that some girls like that look > link

But I disagree, I always hear girls complaining about how retarded all the guys like that look. Not once has one of them said "Oo check out that hottie with his panties hanging out."

• Not at all
  • Yeah
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• around their knees ? how are they able to walk, let alone be able to run if there is a zombie apocalypse outbreak ?

Let the fact that it's a fashion no no, it can be down right dangerous.

• But we need them, they can get attacked first, we have time to plan then :P

• lol, uh huh, we have the knee pant wearing fodder and fat people.

What Guys Said 6

• Whenever I see someone like that I just automatically think they look ridiculous, and what surprises me is some of them have a belt on but their pants are still hanging around the ankles... some people can't dress themselves properly in this day and age

• Men like this should be beaten with sticks.

• well, if I wear shorts, I want them to be below my knees, but the waistband of all my pants/shorts is relatively parallel to my waist, as intended by the designer

• I certainly hope not, cause it's not something I have any desire to do.

• why do girls wear jeans that don't cover a womans underwear all the way. its a hypocritical question and you know it

• Dammit, shut the hell up. You know it's not. And I didn't ask "Why do guys sag" I asked if girls found it attractive. I'm seriously sick of guys saying crap like this. It's not f*cking hypocritical. Girls aren't doing it on purpose. Yes, SOME girls intentionally dress slutty, but at least they've got a damn reason. Saggers be saggin without reason. It's stupid and gross, no one wants to see your panties. Pull em up.

• whatever man

• just sayin'

• yeah some girls like that look, and some girls like guys who wear earrings and tight jeans that look like condoms

What Girls Said 16

• It looks absolutely ridiculous!

• Noooooo I don't like it at all. It looks really funny to me and like mentioned, silly.

• NO times infinity

• No, it looks silly. :(

• I despise that look, I think it looks awful x

• It looks ridiculous, and I don't want to see their ass hanging out of their pants. A snug pair of jeans around the waist with a belt is infinitely better, in my opinion.

• No, I think its trashy.

• No I hate it, I don't find it attractive at all.

• I have seen a guy wear his pants around his knees and (no surprise) he was walking around like a penguin. I don't know why some guys can't just buy a proper pair of pants. It's not expensive. On the real, I don't want to see your Louis Vuitton or Foot of the Loom boxers. Guys, pull it up!

• In my book, they are no longer pants if they are around you knees...

• Never was, Never will be. Just no.

• 'Around their knees'? Prone to hyperboles, are we? I actually love baggy jeans on a guy.

• I prefer tighter jeans on guys. Skinny jeans are a million times better than baggy ones.

• nope

• uug no I would never date a guy that wore them like that.

• Literally around his knees?

• no, you know what I mean

• lol alright that's what I thought. I personally don't mind it because I focus on the guy and personality rather than how low his pants are. The kind I like are the ones a bit around their butt, you know their boxers are half showing. Not completely exposed but you get the image right?