How to get rid of bushy eyebrows?

I am a guy with somewhat large and thick eyebrows, and I want them to be somewhat thinned out. I don't want them to look feminine though. Any tips on what I could do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get an eyebrow shaver;

They're a buck at the dollar store -

Just take off some of the brow from the top, and any random hairs that may be forming in the area between the brows (the unibrow area - )

Try to just make a straight trim following the natural arch of your brows - and don't shave the brows on the bottom because it will raise them and give you a feminine look.

go for something like this ----> link

They're not too thin and have just enough bushiness to make them manly :D

• It's pretty easy to shave them yourself - doesn't hurt at all like plucking / waxing - and you don't have to go out anywhere public which may be a little be demasculating or awkward for ya...

• I didn't know that men plucked or waxed...but I know the shaver exists...

I have to shave the hair that grows between my brows now and then...never had a unibrow, but this started growing.

Know a guy that has hair growing on his nose in a similar way..

• Oh and the shavers look like this - link

They have them in red / blue / black so your friend's aren't like -

"dude, what's this pink thing?..."

"...my uh...eyebrow shaver..."

" Seriously man? An eyebrow shaver...really dude?...really?..."

"..."

" Where'd you get a pink one...? Mines is purple :D "

What Girls Said 3

• Pluck those bad boys, yo. :B

• It's OK for guys to get their eyebrows waxed.

• get them threaded at a salon. loads of guys do

What Guys Said 3

• Just carefully pluck them with tweezers or get them professionally waxed to your desired thickness and shape.

• When you get your hair cut you can ask your barber to trim your eyebrows. I used to do that. Or trim them yourself with a beard trimmer.

• You can get a professional to do them or you can pluck them yourself. Eyebrow plucking is actually a growing trend atm