Girls, what's your favorite style of bathing suit?

I used to be a fan of one pieces, but now I tend to wear halter style tops and hip tie bottoms. I have an hourglass figure. What do you wear and what kind of figure do you have?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the retro vintage swimsuits-- link

They're the modesty I like in a one piece but are really fashionable.

What Guys Said 3

• The monokini's are the sexiest swimsuits today. For some reason, they cover more up of your body then a bikini, but are way way sexier. I love em

• well, for me it would be regular swimming shorts :| not a whole lot of options for guys, and I'm totally cool with that

• Fall's coming :( Man, I'm really going to hate watching the girls put the summer clothes, including the bikinis away for the year.

What Girls Said 9

• I like tops that are like, bandeaus, but gathered in the middle? Kind of a pinup-y style? I dunno, I can't explain it, haha. And I can only wear the hip tie bottoms, everything else is uncomfortable to me.

• i just got a bikini from volcom and I love it. It is a brazilian cut bottom and a triangle top. It is really cute and comfy!

• Monokini :) link

• My favorite is this one piece black bathing suit I'd bought this year. It looks similar to this bathing suit, link and the straps are adjustable so it can be come strapless. I think it looks best strapless.

• I like strapless too. Keeps the shoulder strap tanlines away.

• yeah I'm a fan of one pieces just because I'm not really the type of girl who just sits out and tans in her suit. Like if I'm in a suit I'm tubing or waterskiing or swimming a ton and it's just less risk (you know what I mean) with a one piece. that being said they can be boring but I kind of like the ones with the cut outs on the side, they're cool. I don't really know what kind of figure I have tho, never really tried to judge it?

• Yeah, I used to think that too, but I found that a lot of one pieces didn't fit my body so well, so it was actually riskier to wear a one piece. (I had a few accidents with popping out!) But a halter bikini top tends to keep everything in place for me a bit better.

• i'm a fan of the classic string bikini(obv not a thong bottom..regular bottom). I think I look the best in them. I can't stand one pieces,I don't think they look good on me /=

• I'm not fat but I'm not a stick. I'm curvy, but not like fat curvy... *shivers* I am extremely short (4'11") and I have really short legs. So I like wearing two pieces that have a really cut top but plain bottoms so it doesn't call attention to my legs but shows off my figure.

• Tankini

• I personally like bikinis with a fun print like poka dots!