Gym tights- wearing them without panties?

I have noticed a number of girls at the gym wearing gym tights (the black lycra pants) without panties. So this shows off their p**** as the pants stick to it. I was wondering what other girls think of this and if you go without panties wearing these? For guys answer the bottom two options.

• Yes I go without panties with them
  • I would consider going without panties with them
  • I would always wear panties with them
  • I think its hot (guys only)
  • I think its gross (guys only)

Most Helpful Girl

• In there defense I know atfter I am all sweaty and ran a couple of miles my pants have scrunched up into my crotch. I always wear panties but you can definalty see my stuff if I don't pull them down so they may have underwear on just it is not doing much.

What Guys Said 8

• really? I gotta hit the gym more often then, with a hidden camera up my shorts.

Got to go trolling link

• Sounds like a good look, but I wonder if you wouldn't be more comfortable with a layer of cotton between you and the lycra.

• damn wuts wrong with all those guys who answered d a girl who does that sounds like a total skank there's nothing to like about that ...

• A skank? How do you figure? I don't know that showing off your nether regions is really that bad.

• look I don't think women should be trying to objectify themself there's already plenty of men around who'll do that so rather then displaying you're genitals maybe try being a person in you're own right

• insta-boner!

• the correct term is:

camel toe

• I have seen 'cameltoes' from girls who have been wearing panties under their gym pants before, so panties won't prevent them!

• I think it's trashy but it still looks hot and I won't be able to stop myself from looking. Are you sure these girls are really going commando though and not just wearing a thong or something? Wouldn't wearing no underwear at all put a woman at risk of some very embarrassing situations?

• D, for obvious reasons

What Girls Said 4

• Might be a stupid questio, but idgaf. Honestly, what is the point in underwear? I always wear underwear, but what's the point .. I mean, you can just wash your pants, just like you'd wash underwear.

• Exactly, I asked myself this too! I wear them but sometimes I don't see the point other than protecting myself from the zipper.

• AND it'd save people money for not having to buy it!

• *looks up lycra pants* Ah, yoga pants. Ok. I always wear underwear with those. I wear underwear with everything, though. I think it's gross not to.

• I go without. It really shows your body off and where you need to workout on. It is also a great way to showoff your body without being sleezy. Like having your boobs hanging out, that is sleezy, but wearing the gym tights, everything is covered up. lol.

• Oh I think that is absolutely nasty and so trashy