Do guys really care about this stuff?

Okay guys, when it comes to a girls eyes, do you really notice/care about that, or do you just tell us we have amazing eyes so you can get us into bed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Sometimes girls have pretty eyes. But for the most part if I compliment a girl it has nothing to do with her eyes... it's how she looks at me, the desire / vulnerability / emotion in her eyes. The depth of her is beautiful and I really like it. She could have lovely eyes but if she's cold or there is negativity behind it... turnoff.

• thats true.. I always like THE WAY she looks at me. Eyes can be very important, but if I actually like a girl, the eyes aren't that important.

But I NEVER lied about the eyes.

• Best answer.

What Guys Said 9

• All I gotta do is tell a girl she has amazing eyes? I didn't know it was that simple!

• I do notice if a girl has pretty eyes, and if I tell her that, I am being sincere. I'll be honest, I do not notice or care about eye brows though, but I never mention them.

• I don't really notice a girl's eyes unless they are distinct, like green or blue.

• Personally I really really do, in 100% honesty, eyes do more for me than any other physical feature. But I may be a freak :P

• I like eyes and I would not expect to get in your pants because I complimented your eyes

• I love staring deeply into a woman's eyes and I don't do it to get laid

• eyes are amazingly awesome, I could look at them all day

• Some will, some wont.

• Eyes are important, GREEN ONES, but as you said it can be used against you, especially if it'll get us somewhere

• Ive always loved my green eyes but didn't know if any guys noticed them

• I WOULD!

What Girls Said 2

• I believe most guys when they say that! Some do lie! But you can tell!

• it's just a compliment, don't take it to automatically think he wants nothing but sex from you