How to get rid of body acne?

Awkward question: I have sporadic acne outbreaks on my back an a couple on my chest. What have you tried that works to clear it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• plenty of soap and a lofah! don't scrub hard though, you'll make it worse! Worked for my back. Also head down to the beach every now and then or use a salt water wash. Even just adding some salt in your bath at home can work. Go easy though because it can dry out the rest of your skin where there isn't acne. And also if you have long hair, tie it up so it doesn't touch your back! Oh, and don't try covering it up with your clothes because you are embarrassed, it just makes it worse. Let the sun hit it you'll feel much better! If you try any of this, I hope it works for you too!

What Guys Said 1

• Be sure to wash your bedsheets every two weeks.

Sunshine also helps.

What Girls Said 1

• Clinique has s soap out that you can use on your body as well as face and it's really effective and cheap compared to their other products :) You should try that