Do guys prefer blondes, brunettes, or red heads.

I am a blue eyed, redish dirty blond and I was thinking of dying my hair a medium dark brown, not super dark but I've been told that I would look hot with brown hair. So should I go dark(ish) brown or just brown?

Also I was wondering what hair color you guys prefer!

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Guy

• blondes, with blue eyes. They are very attractive, I have yet to see a unattractive blonde

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• It depends on what fits her face and skin tone the best. I mean I have my preferences but they're pointless to name off since many girls just look best with other colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe you would look good as a brunette but I don't see anything wrong with the color you have now.

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde is my favourite, but brunette is awesome too ^^ I'd call your hair brunette though, it would look okay dyed blond, but I think brunette suits you more anyway so just keep it that way ^^ its purty haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer blonds, with redheads second.

I saw a girl who was a redhead with blond roots once, that was weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've fallen for girls of all kinds of hair color. I guess blond is the color that grabs my attention most, I have a thing for California girls being a native myself. But really, I've loved brunettes, red heads, black haired girls, doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy's preference and it depends on the girl's attributes. Different girls look better in different colors

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm into girls that are breathing. If they meet that simple requirement I will gladly give them a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really say that there is one I prefer over the other. They all look great

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had 3 fit babes of different hair colors I would pick the redhead.

0|0
    0|0
  • redheads

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter I'll try em all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all personal preference. I would not chose a girl based on hair color, but I do like brunettes the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black hair girls, brunettes and then blondes . I don't like red heads .

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair color isn't a big deal to me. Some girls look better dark, and others look better blond. I would need to see how a girl looks with both in order to say which one is better for her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Most of the guys I know have things for red heads, and then there are a few who like blondes. None of the guys I know are partial to brunettes, though they've all dated brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my dark brown hair, lol

go brunettes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I read in the paper this week that men surveyed prefer dark hair and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about black hair? :P no one likes black hair?

1|0
    0|0