If a hot guy dates a girl, she's probably hot too right?

Like what are the chances? Say he's an eight or nine. What's the lowest you think he would go. And don't get into the whole 'her personality' is really great maybe thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the individual. Also, using number systems to rate a girl, or to rate themselves shows immaturity. Sometimes a guy who is pretty damn attractive can end up dating someone who is pretty unattractive. But this is because of one of two things... sometimes both. Either he feels he isn't attractive so he is willing to get with whatever he can, or he finds the unattractive girl to be pretty damn attractive. It just happens sometimes where we will find a person we like whom everyone else might not find attractive at all, but we find them extremely attractive.

• this is taking in the fact that he's a teenage boy who is shallow

• guy will view things... if the guy isn't shallow then anything I said doesn't matter because he would like you for you and not your looks.

• Oh I get it.

What Guys Said 7

• If the guy is attractive, then the girl he goes out will be attractive, generally. He would probably go with a 7.

• The personality thing is true. Guys who date shallow, dump shallow.

Think of it like this: she could be a *fourteen* on a ten-point scale, but if she has a ratty attitude, she's arm candy at best, awaiting her replacement.

• Hi .

There is a rating for those that we just like or adore , when you fall for someone there are more than just numbers that you see in them , for me when I'm into a girl she is above the 10 , well that does not happen every time that I meet someone but you get what I mean .

Bye .

• No what I commonly see is that hot girls date ugly guys , and ugly girls date hot Guys

Source : My eyes

• I will give you the whole her personality is really great because it's the truth. If I'm dating a girl it is because I like her personality. If I just want to get laid I'll go to a bar. I do have to find a girl somewhat physically attractive to date her, but personality counts for a lot and can make a girl look a lot better than she did at first. There are plenty of girls that are great looking too that I will not date. This one girl that is trying to get me is easily a 9 in looks (she's very sexy). She's smart, and has good career goals as well, but her personality just kills me. I don't want her because of that.

• If the guy isn't shallow, he could go pretty low. You might not want to hear that or believe it, but it's true.

• Naw, he's shallow. And a teenage guy.

• If he's shallow, then I don't think he'd go lower than his own number. If he's an 8, he'll go no lower than an 8.

• I just don't know cause I know he's an eight or nine. But I don't think I'm THAT pretty.

• People are not normally willing to go down more than 2 numbers. So a 9 would date a 7, and an 8 would date a 6.

What Girls Said 3

• The lowest he'd go most likely is a 7

Guys are shallow even the ugliest guys want an attractive girl so it's no suprise that most attractive guys wouldn't want to waste time on less attrctive girls.

Your best bet is to go out with guys less attractive than you. Not ugly just less attractive. It's proven that guys are more helpful & kinder to partners they could more attractive than themselves than partners they think is less or equally attractive.

• Dont listen to all the idiots using the number rating system, and you shouldn't use it either, it is not effective in judging someones looks, because everyone has different tastes. You may think he is a 8 or a 9, I could probably think he is a 5. You can't say people are more willing to go for people in their own 'number range' because you don't know what the persons tastes are, he could for instance pick a girl he think is a 9, but other guys would think she is totally nasty.

• Only if he's as shallow as she is.