MTV Video Music Awards? Best and worst dressed?

Who was best dressed at the MTV Video Music Awards? I thought Beyonce looked best, along with Katie Holmes in a close 2nd. Worst dressed? Miley Cyrus!

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the VMA's, so fashion is going to be all about looking sexy and looking creative. I thought most (in the photos I see today) were in keeping with that. Some just did not hit the mark.

So, Justin Bieber should have lost his glasses, Nicki Minaj should have lost a few of the many, many competing accessories, and Miley Cyrus should have gone short. I saw commentary that the female cast of Jersey Shore were a mess, but honestly they were in keeping with the spirit of the show and themselves, though standing together they were too much. I also saw a negative comment about Ne-Yo but his whole look was great in my eyes.

That is the fun of fashion and especially celebrity fashion for red carpet events. Anything is possible, we all will have opinions and those who seemed to miss the mark will get as much if not more buzz than those that hit it.

What Guys Said 5

• I didn't get a chance to watch the show. But after catching vids and pics on the web I must say that Demi Lovato looked amazing.Damn :)

• I actually watched it, and I felt Katy Perry looked like an idiot!

• did you see that yellow thing on her head lol

• Felt Nayer was best dressed tho! God that was hot.

• It sucks everyone is just dressing for shock vaule instead of dressing classy and elegant (like adele) and showing their true talents. only sh*tty artist who have no talent try to do shock value to try to hide how talentless they are... the expception is lady gaga she actually has a great voice but she really should lay off trying to always be differnt.

• I thought the entire show in general was awful, like REALLY bad... Most of the stars looked (and behaved) ridiculously, and the music was arguably even worse, IMO. I enjoyed a couple of performances tho. Adele has an amazing voice and Young the Giant was cool...

• best--nikki minaj

• WOLF GANG WOLF GANG SWAG SWAG STAB BRUNO MARS SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG AND FREE EARL

What Girls Said 10

• i think katy perry has let her tetris playing skills go to her head link

• I just wana say I loved Deena from Jersey Shore's rainbow dress link look at that thing sparkle!

• I happened to turn it on in the middle of Kanye West's performance. I had to change the channel.

• who cares.

• best dressed - beyonce

worst dressed- nicki minaj , katy perry , miley cyrus

• Best dressed - Beyonce Worst - Nicki Minaj*

• beyonce :) so beautifully pregnant!

• best Beyonce

worst Nicki Minaj & Katy Perry, I'm sick of the wannabe lady gaga costumes -.-

• Best dressed, Demi Lovato. Worst dressed, Gaga.

• worst dressed nicki minaj