I am a 5'3 102 pound white girl. Why do I attract fat weird white guys insted of attractive black or brown guy

s? I've been told I'm not ugly. So what's the problem? People say be confident outgoing etc I am and I have been more forward but they have no interest in me. What's up? Am I not attractive enough for a cute skinny dark guy?

tell me honestly so I can solve it

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really impossible to tell you the answer to this because every guy is different. Maybe the problem isn't with you but with them. Approach a guy you find attractive, that may be dark, and see where it takes you. There is nothing wrong with a woman taking the initiative.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm going to pretend I'm not offended by the phrasing of your question and try to treat it like I do every other one.

My guess is a lot of guys are put off by how "artificial" your looks are. The hair dye, the heavy makeup, more guys than you can think are turned off by those things. Go with a more natural look (a natural looking hair color, don't be as heavy on the makeup) and see if it doesn't change what TYPE of guys approach you.

• uh my hair color is real... wow I guess my eye color makes it look fake. Red hair and brown eyes are uncommon

• Honestly redheads really do look best when they keep the makeup to a minimum, or none at all.

• And no, for clothes, casual works best IMO

• Because the "type" of guys you like (as seen in your profile) are from a clique that happens to be made up of a lot of fat guys.

I saw your pics and you look great. If you want black guys to approach you the goth/punk/rocker thing is not gonna work. Also brown guys are not into that sh*t either, they're more clean cut.

• really? back in my younger days I was very "clean" but all the brown dudes were with the punk chicks lol.

• I have a high sticking out butt. Figure skating will make the butt firm lol. So I'm skinny and curvy at the same time. I'm sort of shaped like a thin black girl. Diana ross was skinny and Keri hilson is sort of skinny.

• It's your confidence, the gross fat men can see you lack it. How to fix this? Stand up STRAIGHT! Wear nice clothes, that are modest. and the most important part- SMILE! :D

• This sounds a little racist just sayin...

Anyways I think your problem is your demeanor and possibly the way you look. Most of my black friends tell me that they like a little more junk in the trunk and if you don't have it then they won't come after you as much. This answer is tough to come up with though because every man has his own personal preferences reguardless of skin color. I guess you've just gotta take the initiative sometimes. Good luck

• Maybe indians are like this too. It figures. I am naturally small and hate it. Everyone has their preferences. I like indians mostly. I guess people don't like too much makeup in ameirca :)

• Not trying to be mean but, GUYS like thick girls to hold on to. Just like girls hate skinny guys put on some weight 15 pounds should be good and watch what happens!:) But you are pretty!

• I am cursed with a light build. genetics. I could try to eat more I guess and sit still. I mostly like indians anyway. I don't know if they like thinner builds or not

• You don't like white guys?

• Ouch. You know the worst kind of racism is the one that's inflicted by the same race :(

• wow. that is ick man. Fat weird white guys, harsh. Stop looking for that cute skinny dark guy and give people WHO ARE interested a shot.

• why? guys do it to girls all the time tell us what's wrong with us. I'm not even saying that large white guys can't be hot. They just are not my thing. The guys I think are hot are probably not even stereotyped as hot. I can recognize there is beauty everywhere but everyone has their own preference.

• My point is if you only look for one type and that's all you are just locking yourself in. Give some guy who is interested a chance you might meet someone who you really click with.

• Sorry to info u, most black guys love thick girls and skinny girls with junk, I don't think you will find black guy to date if you don't have junk I'm just being honset with u.

• thank you actually for at least being honest. Insted of just calling me ugly like some other guy. I have a 24 inch waist and 34inch hips so I am technically an hourglass and I was a skater so I have a shoved up butt. I don't know if indians like thicker girls or not.

• Oh I see I don't know about indians, I'm black guy lol but I'm sure they will like you for who you are just keep it real. That good 24 inch waist. 34 inch hips is not bad.

P.S. what shoved up butt mean? and really? you are skater? I never see before what that?

• Skin colors tend to like the same color.

• Well, you aren't hot enough to get a hot guy of any color.

What Girls Said 2

• LOL... I mean... hang around Black guys more often & IM POSITIVE they will try to get with you lol.

• Honestly black and brown guys like girls with asses. If you're skinny, you're not going to have as easy of a time attracting them. Approach them first though, you can't expect to just sit there and have them drop like flies.