A question on sagging guys sagging pants--extreme saggers. WHY?!

Now I'm not talking about the type of guys who have just a little bit of sag so that they have an inch or two of their boxes showing. That one I can MAYBE understand. I'm talking about the guys who wear their pants so low that it gives them that "penguin walk" because the crotch is literally at their knees, walking around holding their pants up with one hand.

Seriously, why do guys do this?

And are there any girls who ACTUALLY find this look attractive? If so, WHY?!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I don't find it attractive. The only person I can envision liking it is the cops - it makes it so much easier for them to catch gangsters when they're waddling :)

• I've always wondered why people who dress and act in a way that idolizes a lifestyle born of lawlessness would dress in a way that hindered their ability to run from the cops =)

• Lmao. I know, right? We got some real winners out there, don't we?

What Girls Said 5

• i really don't get why people are suddenly asking so many Q's about this,did little wayne get out of prison or something?

• XD.

You will disagree with what I have to say...but..My opinion is always needed. lol

LOL anyway.

I like saggy jeans...i wear them...i know guys who wear them...i believe they are stupid looking...but it is a trend and it is quite comfortable lol...also...

some wear tight pants and it don't care unless I see a bulge...and stuff.

or I see underwear in the saggy pants on dudes or and private parts hanging out...if dudes want to walk carrying thier pants...then Too Each His Own...

All I know is a f*** has not been given. Unless I am actually that person.

I actually am indifferent on this issue...it really depends...

• To be honest I don't mind, they can wear whatever the hell they want to just as long as it's comfortable to them. I don't have much style so I can't judge ha ha but yea, on the street I really don't give a sh*t what other people are wearing and if my friend wore them I wouldn't mind because I didn't choose to hang out with him because of his amazing fashion sense anyway ha ha. but they wouldn't be my first choice if I was a guy :)

• Not attractive at all. I'm curious to know why guys do that too. It looks ridiculous to me.

• i like it a little :P

What Guys Said 6

• It's so stupid. I don't understand it either. Apparently the trend started in the American Prison system where belts aren't allowed due to using it as weapons or tools for suicide. It's rumored that the guys in jail whom where the "saggers" were usually the homosexuals. It was kind of a flag saying "Hey, I'm a prison bitch" lol. I wonder if these so called thugs would still wear their pants like that if they new this. Dumbass style for dumbass people. lol Usually the lower your pants the lower your IQ. That's how I see it

• I grew up around everyone who did that, its a stupidity leading the stupid if you ask me. They think it looks "cool" I don't do it. I do have a pair of jeans that's designed to slide of your waist a little bit, but I wear something to cover up my boxers. I only have one pair like that but from the store I couldn't tell. Anyway, it looks cool I guess to some people while others wonder "Wtf is he wearing?"

• link

Fast forward to 2 minutes... "you gonna sag your pants, someones gonna be up in your butt"

Watch the entire thing its hilarious.

• Yeah I hate it

• i dk. why do women wear low riding jeans with thongs on?

• I don't think any morons who do that understand where it came from. Men in prison used to sag their pants when they wanted to get raped.