What's your style of fashion?

Do you have a fashion statement that is similar to trends like scene, prep, skater,etc. OR do you have your own sense of fashion? Where you make it special because it fits you, If so describe it, Also, give an example of an outfit you wear daily.

Since everyone was brave enough to share there's I guess I should be fair as well. On average comfortable day, this is what I would wear. A blazer, a buttoned up shirt, Shades on my forehead, Ring, Watch, Nice pair of designer looking jeans, and shoes. Yup that's it =)

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it depends on my mood and where I'm going. At night I'll wear a LBD and heels. During the day I'll wear jeans, a top and a blazer. Or maybe combat boots and distressed jeans. Or a sundress and cardigan. Or sweats and a hoodie. And then I have suits for when I have to be professional.

I'm versatile. I don't fit into any "box".

What Girls Said 16

• I like hoodies and sweaters... always long sleeves... I like baggy pants and flowing skirts... I don't like to be resticted in my clothes...

• I love hoodies, but I don't wear them all the time. My style kind of changes day to day, though. It depends on what I'm doing, really. If I'm going out with friends or going to class, I might wear something like this: link

I love leggings, especially with a top that's a bit loose. But if I'm just going out to run errands, just regular pants or jeans and a t-shirt will do fine. My style is pretty simple -- I don't like complicated outfits, and comfort and style are equally important. I won't wear something I'm not comfortable in. :P

• i have no idea :I I'm just kind of at the ''confused'' stage,right now,i'm usually just weird looking,like punk+hipster+teacher+emo+grunge+everything nice

• You totally fit all that

• you'd think,but I usually just end up being the ''weird chick'' or the kid that plays basketball in a button down shirt lol also,you don't look weird,well you do,but in an awesome way,esp. the hair-i love your hair.

• lol thanks but don't worry , I would do the same thing on the baseball field.

• It's all about being casual and classy for me. I hate when people constantly wear Abercrombie or Hollister day-in and day-out.. you know' that generic look. I like to think I have my own style.

Usually on a normal day I'd wear tight-fitted jeans, belt, casual top (Like a V-neck), or a loose top with a belt around my waist. For shoes I love my heels but I don't wear them all the time, so usually just flats, then shades and a necklace if I'm heading out.

• I concur, with the first paragraph and sounds like an interesting style =)

• Laid back, feminine, jeans, slip on shoes, classic jewelry, and always adorable hair.

• Urban Executive Swag. :P

• if I want to look good to go out I wear skiinny jeans, jordans, nice earings, nice shirt with a leather looking jacket, a colored belt matching my shoes, my shirt matching my belt, makeup like natural eyeshadows nd alil bit of blush, my hair all pretty gel'd up

• casual

link

link

• Very girly! :) I almost always wear skirts. Maybe a tube skirt and a cute shirt. I also like pretty sun dresses! :) LOVE jelewry. Especially earrings! If I don't feel like wearing a skirt, I'll wear some nice jeans with a pretty girlie top and some ballet flats or sandals. I hate jeans with holes in them and I HATE heels!

• i don't know how to describe my fashion, I'm guessing I'm between preppy and uhhh idk. ha ha I like the sexy look but in a classy way. for instance. I love yoga pants and I love the v-neck shirts fro girls that you wear tank tops under...its comfy, classy, and sexy to me.

• Girly/classic...something like this link

• Depends on what I feel like. Mostly Boho Chic, sometimes Preppy, and I have a lot of indie stuff hanging around my closet. I like earthy colors like brown and dark green and navy blue and I love, love, love peachy pink. Love it. I also am in love with beanies and crochet hats right now... I don't know y. And I also like those headbands with the little bows in them.

• Example: vintage pink and brown floral top, khaki shorts, brown sandals or my cowboy boots <3 and a crochet beanie.

• second hand vintage kick arse s*** that people died in

• Biker girl style, not the slutty type (ok a bit slutty) just a lot of leather and studs basically :)

• All of the above and more.

I am very intersted in weird patterns and flashy things.

• i'm more preppy. I like pastels and lace and floral prints

What Guys Said 10

• - Button down shirt with sleeves rolled up and the top two buttons down (f*** yeah.)

- Comfortable jeans (not too tight, not baggy)

- Steel toed black boots (real men only wear these types of shoes)

- Necklace

- Bracelet and watch.

- Ring.

- Earring on my left ear, shaped like a dragon's head.

• Honestly I don't care much about fashion at all. I dress for comfort and practicality and I don't like wearing unnecessary things.

I like pants that are made of thick, rugged materials with pockets roomy enough to keep my things in. The pants should fit loosely enough to where the contents of my pockets don't create unsightly bulges while not being overly baggy. The top/shirt should keep as much of me covered as possible. I wear athletic sneakers wherever I go (as long as I didn't have to take the bike, in which case I wore riding boots) because I find that the way they grip the ground combined with the stability they offer makes me feel like I have a ton of energy. I don't wear any jewelry of any kind because I don't believe in anything that is purely decorative and serves no practical function.

• I usually wear boot cut or straight leg jeans with an Old Navy baseball Tee or Esprit tee, depends which ones are washed hahaha. When it comes to shoes, I wear flip flops or those easy guy walking shoes.

• Sometimes I'll put on an apple green A&F tee with H&M long sleeved white casual shirt, and I'll switch my K-Swiss laces to apple green ones. Always makes me stand out in town! Other times its torn jeans, black tee and blazer on top. Or white shirt, black waistcoat, black dress trousers and shoes.

• People call me hipster but I don't try to be, I just wear what I like, and try to be a little different sometimes.

• Polo shirt, cargo shorts, somewhat distressed regular fit boot cut jeans, no show socks, skate shoes, white shell necklace.

• I always wear polos

• Casual. Just jeans and a t-shirt.

• T-shirt, shorts or cargo pants, white socks and tennis shoes. I know generic huh? lol

• i have my own sense of fashion which I can not describe due to lack of vocabularry XD