Looks like I'm gonna have to take a cold shower...Advice?

Seems like they are fixing something and there's no hot water!

The water is freezing and I didn't know and now I'm gonna have to take a freezing cold shower. I can't remember the last time I've done that. is it even possible? Will I get used to it the more time I stay in the shower? Any advice? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• wait till they fix it or just boil some water like you're gonna cook something :) you'll need a pan, and a big bucket.. xP

What Guys Said 1

• I take cold showers & I'm getting use to it no warm no hot just cold I'm loving it=]

What Girls Said 2

• turn it on get your hair wet. shut water off. shampoo. turn water on and rinse out. shut off. put in conditioner and wash body and face. turn water on rinse off hair. shut off. turn on. rinse body. turn off. turn on rinse face. turn off. ta da!

• you have to man up and bare it sadly ):

• lol have you done it before?

• yep when the hot water runs out because my sister has been in there for like 30 minutes lol. quick showers ftw though I supose ha.