When you get your nails done at a salon, do you go for a neutral color or what?

i never get my nails done at a salon but my friend is making me go with her tomorrow. am I supposed to get a neutral color so it matches everything I wear or get some funky color and then try to match my clothes to my nail polish? I think that would be weird Because then I'd be wearing the same color clothes all week, right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually get a shade of pink or a shade of red...I also like the little flower they paint on, sort of like this link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't worry about matching nail polish color with my clothing. For me, the brighter and crazier the colors, the better. If you like to have everything matchy-matchy, then I would go for a french manicure because it looks clean and professional, and would match with anything you could possibly choose to wear. Red and pink are also popular choices.

• i love a good french manicure, they look really nice, theyre natural looking and go with everything :)

• get a fun color. your nails don't have to match your outfit for example I got hot pink nd it looked incredible with anything I wore/any color too.

• I don't but my boyfriend's mom does (get her nails done at a salon) and she always gets UV color changing paint.

Like it'll be pink inside but when it's put under UV rays it turns red, or blue, or purple, or something. She's kind of my hero.

• well neutral colors are normal simple but they look nice like french. the different colors it depends what your going to get sumtimes it looks amazing bt if there's too much colors it will look lik a rainbow since its your first time pick a nice regular color or do french tip. its just a neutral color with a white line on top ask for a design if you do do that one. good luck

• I love colors so personally I'd go for a color, some colors go with a lot of clothes so don't be afraid to try it out :-) x

• Get whatever color looks pretty to you. my color changes with the season. since fall is coming, my nails are bronze, gold, brown