How can I redeem myself? I just don't want to look boring or dull in her eyes?

so basically this girl I met last spring in college and I have been texting all summer, and she even suggested we go bowling sometime but that was a while ago. so now that the semester has resumed, me, her, and a group of mutual friends hung out, and I feel like the group dynamic kinda messed things up: I didn't talk to her a whole lot, and even when I did it was small talk. overall I was tired and not feeling well so all that mixed together kinda messed things up for me.

how can I redeem myself? I just don't want to look boring or dull in her eyes?

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her to go out with you (unofficailly) like to get coffee or something, maybe dinner? or lunch to keep it casual. Whatever you do, make it between the two of you and then maybe you guys could really talk and you'll have a chance for a one-on-one. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 1

• Second date.

• but there was no first

• The group date was it. And don't forget to tell her she was fun and you're glad you saw her, etc. You want to give her some hint--not more--that you might be into her.