What color suit? pale skin?

I have no idea about fashion or color coronation so girl or guys got some colors that will suit my skin tone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for shades of gray - they won't wash you out, or emphasize your paleness; a nice smokey gray should do, with a blue tie or undershirt (darker blue, not navy, but a little lighter.)

Personally - I think pale guys look incredible in black because it puts emphasis on that beautiful coloring ^^ don't know why being pale is such a bad thing...

What Girls Said 7

• Avoid bright colors at all costs, as they will just make you seem duller. In addition, you should stay away from subdued tones like beige, orange and gold. You should wear colors that are sharp, stark and clear. White, black, navy blue, and red all go well with pale skin.

• Any dark colors - dark blue, maroon. . .

Very light colors will make you melt with the color and make you almost disappear. I'm really pale, and I know what I'm talking about.

• lighter colors make you look darker. ever seen someone tanned in a white bathing suit?, likely the bathing suit was making them look darker. stay away from black and navy blue as they tend to have the opposite effect. opt out for white, pale blue, light red, etc.

• Jewel tones! That may sound girly, but basically any color your would associate with earth and gems, like deep reds, dark emerald green, rich chocolate browns, deep blue, eggplant purple and so on. I think its silly for people to say that you just 'cant' wear certain colors, wear whatever you like and I'm sure you'll look finneee :D But being pale myself, I notice that grey doesn't look very great on me unless it's a dark charcoal type grey color. Hope this helps :)

• Nothing white, it washes you out, I would go for a darkish blue :)

• black would go great

• Nothing dark. It will just make you look paler.

What Guys Said 0