Anyone have advice on a haircut?

I'm hoping to get a haircut soon, I'm certainly due for it. I have no idea what I want to do, though... I typically just part it toward the right, but I dunno, I'm in the mood for a change. So, I was wondering if anyone might have any thoughts on what would look good on me? Or if I should just keep it the way it is and trim it up, lol.

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm - I'm thinking something a little shorter, with less of that part there - your a pretty good looking guy, and I feel like the part takes away from your face a bit:

Maybe something like this?

link

link

- something along those lines I'd say...

What Girls Said 2

• im gonna look up haircuts for you but quick question, would you style it with gel? not spikes soft xD

• I don't know anything about male haircutting :/

What Guys Said 2

• Just trim it a bit. But ultimately it is your hair, do what you want with it.

• bowl cut maybe?

• i rock a bowl cut to the clubs..chicks swarm me...sh*t gets wild when I'm fist pumping beating up the beat!