Give me a color...any color.

So basically I need to decide on my next hair color of choice, if you go on my profile there should be an example of red, blue and brown.

Pretty sure blond would be disastrous on me so that options out.

Anyway throw a suggestion out :)

Also side fringe vs straight is another dilema I face but you know only if you have it in you

Most Helpful Guy

• Try whatever you want, young lady, weird hair colors are always welcome on berserkers ;-)

• Haha appreciated moloz, charming sir. Probably a good strategy appeasing the berserker all in all, I guess my color quest continues anyway...

• Well, if are unsure and you require our help as common people of the Internet...

Blue with black highlights or the other way around. Hmmmm. You can swap blue with purple. Oh wow.

• That actually sounds like a pretty dandy set of ideas, I was really thinking on purple actually. Should be good fun. Also thanks for the input common person of the internet :)

What Guys Said 2

• Beige

• Hmm subtle and classy but since it's the color used to represent over 55's, I'll have to postpone that suggestion.

• I think pink would look cool on ya

What Girls Said 12

• Purple! A good color on everyone. Or a white platinum blond is very flattering on most people and is very on trend right now.

• Pink

• Perhaps, you should try PURPLE! :D

• dark purple and a side fringe ;)

• purple seems to have the majority so far :) your the only one on fringe advice though so I might reserve judgement. Thanks for the answer :)

• You should go back to blue, it looks so badass. O:

• Thankee kindly Robo-girl, it's what I have at the moment unfortunately it's fading though :( hence my need to either replenish my color or pick something new.

• Purple!

• Pink and purple together :-) x

• maybe purple but do what ever you want

• RED ! Do it for me, I miss my red hair :(

• You had RED hair? ;o

• LOL exactly !

YAYYYYY :D

• Red is a kinky, sexual color. Blond is sweet, adorable, even sexy.. but red, red is HOT.

• idk but your hair turns me on

• link

i think this shade is really pretty

• That is a really nice red, I dye it myself though so it would be unlikely to come out as nice as that :P

• green:)

• Good suggestion actually, I mean it goes green as it fades from blue anyway. Just worried I'll end up looking like I have a head of grass :P