Which clothes do you work out in and why?

Whats your preference when it comes to work out clothes? Which factors play into picking them out? comfort? style? sexiness? showing off?

0|0
17|5

Most Helpful Girl

• loose shorts that are comfortable (my puma shorts), black in color, no pockets or ties.

loose white tank top, with comfortable no wire bra on the inside.

just for comfort and also for style a little bit. Not to show off or anything, most of the fitness classes I take are mostly women. I also am already married so no need to show off.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I just wear Nike Shorts and a loose-ish tank top usually...

And I know this sounds a bit weird but I wear certain things that if I sweat, you can't see it that well. Like, I have one white tank top that's already almost see-through so you can't see any sweat stains on my shirt.

I know I shouldn't feel too self conscious about it being at the gym and all, but I dunno, it makes me feel better haha(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear yoga pants with a t-shirt , sometimes a tank top depending on my mood :) Comfort is definitely most important for me when working out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear tank tops with sports bra. I stay away from colored tank tops because I sweat, so I usually wear white, black, or I wear my sports bra with a baggy tank top, like th girl kind lol. For bottom, I wear yoga pants, capri yoga pants or leggings but they all have to be skinny, not loose. And for shoes, I wear my Nike dark grey with hot pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear soffee shorts and a tank top or old t-shirt.I could never wear pants working out-i don't know how people do it. I wear that because its comfortable and I don't get hot fast. Being sexy is the last thing on my mind when I work out haha..

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear cheap athletic shorts and an old t-shirt. I don't care about showing off, I just want to be able to move in them and not care about sweating in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • underwear lol I only work out at home. but in general I think practicality should be the main factor when choosing workout clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the weather. I do not go for sexiness, I go for practicality.

In summer I just wear running shorts and a tank top/tshirt. In winter I'll wear sweats and a hoodie

2|0
    1|0
  • comfy top and shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Comfort and slight degree of feeling sexy! lol Good ole shorts and t-shirt...love jerseys too!

0|0
    0|0
  • Standard typical running shorts and shirt/running tank...I dress appropriate for the workout

0|0
    0|0
  • A comfee tshirt and shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Comfy sweats! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Some black sweats and a dark blue tank top, always :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Comfort and looking reasonable.

I wear capri black leggings, I have many pairs, and a fitted t shirt often a black one since I have several, or a long tank top.

I definitely don't go for sexy otherwise I'd wear shorts and a little tank top with my midriff showing.

But I do wear fitted clothes because I feel nasty in a huge t shirt

And I like to wear longer shirts when I work out so they don't ride up and reveal my ass to the entire gym.

0|0
    0|0
    • you are almost exactly like me except for the long shirt part. I always wear a decent length shirt because I can't hide an ass like mine :P...

• same and my leggings ride down too so one time I accidentally revealed my thong...

• haha cool I think you misunderstood though. I purposely wear short t-s like the fitted ones I usually go out with except maybe a sporty brand like Puma and some fitted sweats, to show off my butt LOL

• Yoga pants and a cami top because they are so comfortable and not at all restricting, comforts number one on my list but looking good is a definate bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • yoga pants, long or cropped and a tank top

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really put style into the equation, I'm not usually one to show off style in the gym. When I do outside activities like running or on my sandbag I wear South Pole sweat pants and my hoodie and my new balance sneakers. In the gym during lifting I wear something like my And1 stretch pants and a t shirt. I never liked the concept of looking like a meathead so I almost always wear my glasses when I'm at the gym, something of a habit I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • t-shirt and shorts, sometimes sweatpants. I've also started wearing barefoot shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a T-shirt and some basketball shorts. I want something comfortable and don't care how I look.

0|0
    1|0
  • T-shirt and some basketball shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I workoylut like an mma fighter no shirt shoes and comfy shorts

0|0
    0|0