Girls: Do you ever look back at your crush?

So me and my crush walk home together often, and when we go our separate ways, I always look back at her.

Since I can see her, I know she doesn't look back at me.

I don't think this is a deal breaker to see if she likes me, but I'm just asking girls if they ever look back at their crush.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Well, sometimes I admit...but only if I know if they can't catch me doing it haha(:

Usually I just kind of smile to myself, and I miiight glance back!

• lol yeah I smile to myself too...

but wouldn't you want him to see you- so you know that he knows that you like him? :)

• Yeah, you'd think that...but whenever you like a guy, you get a little paranoid over everything you do, you know? It's like, "If he catches me staring at him, will he think it's creepy?" and also of course he doesn't always like you back. :/ if that's the case, him knowing I like him wouldn't be good.

• Ya :) it's a habit of mine lol

• Yes I do just like you do but I never look if I think he's looking at me. I don't want my crush to see me looking at them so if they start to turn theyre head I turn mine but over all, yes, girls look bck at their crushes

• Hmm, if my crush I had once felt for him was very strong then yeah I would but not every day.

• i'll like usually glance over there, but if he catches me, then I'll like you know give him a friendly smile or a wave.

• Of course I do. I like watching him.. <3

• yes, I always look back at him

• When ever we separate and he pass ago I used to look back to him walking away !

Its like I don't wanna leave him !

I wanna see him till the last shadow of him!

Most of the girls do it !

What Guys Said 0