Is this dress still fashionable?

This was me at junior prom in May 2007: link

That dress was cute at the time and went well with the theme of our prom.

My sister wants to wear this dress to her senior prom and I keep trying to tell her it's not the style now. I think she should buy a new dress. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• She should buy a new dress or she'll enter the prom with a fashion statement, stating in the year book, worse dressed person. She shouldn't wear it, unless she's planning on social suicide.

What Guys Said 3

• The dress is an eye catcher.

• That dress is frickin beautifullllllllllll, I'd let her wear it, makes no sense buying a new one unless she really wants to.

• Yes its very hot in my opinion.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't even like it back then.

• very pretty

• If it fits her. Save the money and let her wear the dress.

• The dress is a size 2 and she's a size 8, but she's determined to fit into it. It kinda stretches.

• Yeah... get her a new dress then but maybe argue the size rather than the fashion point.

• I like it, just not a fan of the ruffles (?) or whatever at the bottom.. it's a little to much. If it was mine I'd probably get it altered. Pretty dress though, I love the color. !

• No, let her buy a new one like you proposed.

• I kinda like it ha ha :) but I think she should get a special dress, one that's hers and bought for her and stuff

• Yeah I wouldn't wear it. Tell her to get a new one, no ofence.

• I think it's a sexy dress! Yes, still fashionable. :D

• still sexified.

• i think it's beautiful and she should wear it