Girls: Do the clothes make the man or the man make the clothes?

• Clothes make the man
  • Man makes the clothes
  • It depends...(please explain)
  • I don't want to take your dumb poll I want to see the answers!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• man makes the clothes defiantly. I would take a nice thick guy in some jeans and chucks before I take a skrony dude in something more stylish.

• Alright that's cool. It's not all about the flashiness and bling

• Yea, I'm laid back so I like laid back men. && I don't discriminate on the big boys at all, but when I said 'thick' I meant muscle. I can't talk to someone on the skinny side. I got too much 'junk in the trunk" for that! lol

• Niceeee... ;D lol

• The latter, of course. I've seen guys wear some kind of weird things, but cause of their personality, they could pull it off.

• Style is one of the first things I look at. I don't prefer any particular style, however, some guys can rock whatever style they have better than others.

If a guy can rock it, that's definitely good.

The man makes the clothes

• Man makes the clothes :)

• The man makes the clothes. If I think a guy looks sexy, anything he wears is therefore sexy.

• If you're good looking, pretty much anything looks good on you

• Man makes the clothes

• the man makes the clothes. if the guy's got it, then he's got it. he could work a garbage bag

What Guys Said 6

• Clothes make the man, good clothes with a nice haircut and nice facial features can make you look distinguished, respectable and very approachable to many women.

This is what I'm talking about what clothes and a good haircut can do for a person

link

• lol I hope it doesn't matter o.O I always just wear my sweats and a T...

• We will see after more females vote. I don't thinktheyre too picky though... I hope

• Machines make the clothes.

Man wears them.

• if you look good, and have your swag switch in the "on" position, then you can get away with wearing anything, but if you're an ugly weirdo, you can have the best wardrobe, but you're still an ugly weirdo, just with nice clothes

• i'm pretty sure the man make the clothes.

• A bit of both