He couldn't be with me because of religion, then why is he always looking at me?

why does he still stop what he's doing to look at me and get some kind of reaction from me? its done, he broke my heart rejected me because of religion but still runs into me and stares at me all the time? why even bother when you don't like me enough to forget religion and just love?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's conflicted, he still likes you, but he's made his choice. The real question is, why are you telling random people on this website when you should be saying your peace to the one who broke your heart? Let him know that you're not okay with him doing that.

• are you dumb? I just said he rejected me, obviously I told him how I feel and I asked him out and he said he can't be with me/marry me because were not the same religion and our parents won't approve, and you want me to go to him to say 'im not okay with you doing that'

• Before you burn someone who's giving you advice, make sure you sharpen your interpretation skills, they are pretty bad. I'll make it simple for you to understand. I'm aware he rejected you because of religion, but religion has nothing to do with love. He STILL likes you, I can count on it, but his duty to religion came before his feelings. When I say that you shouldn't be "okay with doing that," I didn't mean the rejection from religion. I meant the staring, tell him you don't like it.

• thank you guy532! I agree and kambo, I apologize for being rude

What Guys Said 1

• Why are your religious differences irreconcilable?

What Girls Said 2

• For some people, religion is the most important thing in the world but that doesn't mean that he doesn't still have feelings for you.

• just because he can't be with you does't mean he doesn't want to