White lace dress with a jean jacket and light pink earrings, neckalace and ring. What would you thinks of this outfit?

There's no link sorry :( but my outfit is a white lace dress with a jean jacket and light pink earrings, neckalace and ring. I'm just going to a friends bbq for her going away and I still want to look nice Because the guy I am keen on is going to be there.

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it sounds really cute. very classy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dress and jacket is a good move, I'm a sucker for dresses ha and the jean jacket will make it that little bit more casual since its a bbq! Don't know about pink accessories but if you think they are nice then wear them! Wear whatever makes you feel pretty and good about yourself and he'l dig it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think a white lace dress (little above the knees) would look extra bitchin' with a leather jacket!1 Oh yeah!

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds really pretty! What hairstyle were you thinking? I think you should do a messy bun with some peices left out framing your face, I would look really effortless but beautiful :D

0|0
    0|0
    • sounds nice, I was actually thinking a messy plait in half up half down, also efortless :)

• That sounds cute. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds nice :) I wouldn't wear the pink accessories though, but that's because I don't like accessories in general so go ahead ha ha :)

0|0
    0|0
    • i love accessories lol but I rarely ever wear them. I'm surprised they are pink though because I actually hate pink.

• Sounds good to me but just one or two accessories, more is overdoing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds pretty! I lovvvvve lace :)

0|0
    0|0