White lace dress with a jean jacket and light pink earrings, neckalace and ring. What would you thinks of this outfit?

There's no link sorry :( but my outfit is a white lace dress with a jean jacket and light pink earrings, neckalace and ring. I'm just going to a friends bbq for her going away and I still want to look nice Because the guy I am keen on is going to be there.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it sounds really cute. very classy

What Guys Said 1

• Dress and jacket is a good move, I'm a sucker for dresses ha and the jean jacket will make it that little bit more casual since its a bbq! Don't know about pink accessories but if you think they are nice then wear them! Wear whatever makes you feel pretty and good about yourself and he'l dig it!

What Girls Said 6

• I think a white lace dress (little above the knees) would look extra bitchin' with a leather jacket!1 Oh yeah!

link

• Sounds really pretty! What hairstyle were you thinking? I think you should do a messy bun with some peices left out framing your face, I would look really effortless but beautiful :D

• sounds nice, I was actually thinking a messy plait in half up half down, also efortless :)

• That sounds cute. :)

• Sounds nice :) I wouldn't wear the pink accessories though, but that's because I don't like accessories in general so go ahead ha ha :)

• i love accessories lol but I rarely ever wear them. I'm surprised they are pink though because I actually hate pink.

• Sounds good to me but just one or two accessories, more is overdoing it.

• sounds pretty! I lovvvvve lace :)