What kind of facial hair do girls prefer on a guy?

So I'm thinking about growing a soul patch. That's it. But I wanna know what women like to see on guys or don't like to see on guys. Is a beard or any facial hair a turn off or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• link hot (bad picture)

link not hot.

link hot.

link No lol.

In conclusion, facial hair is hot lol. But usually not when it's overdone. I like some chin scruff on a man but I've seen anything from a little chin scruff or a mustache to a full blown beard to be hot. It really just depends on the guy. (Yes full out beards can be hot on the right person :)

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on what will look good on your face.

I really like guys who use facial hair as an option. I'm not a fan of the way it feels when it's stubbly - it gets too scratchy. But apparently I'm one of the few who doesn't like it lol.

• Facial hair is sexy, but what style definitely depends on your face. So I can't really say without a picture.

Just make sure you grow it out long enough not to be prickly. Not fun for the girl.

• It depends on the type of face the guy has. Some guys look great with a little facial hair but others look odd with it. I would suggest you try it out and see how people react. =)

• i don't consider soul patch attractive.

stubble is definitely sexy.

do you know soccer player cesc fabregas or gerard pique? google 'fabregas beard' he looks so hot with beard.

and I agree with the person who said it depends on the guy, there are some guys and face shapes who doesn't look good with beard. like round face shape.

• Stubble <3 although baby smooth feels oh so good too ;) x

• stubbles hott

• Nothing beats a sexy stubble.

• It depends on the guy on some guys facial hair is sexy but I mostly prefer the clean and smooth

• I can't get it totally smooth. My razor is super cheap so it's like using a freacking rock.

• Please do not

What Guys Said 1

• stubble is my favorite and it looks awesome on me cause it defines my jaw even more. I advise you not to do the soul patch because it looks douchey.