Desperate for a good eyeliner

i think I'm cursed when it comes to liners for the waterline. it seems like everything I try smudges in an hour or two and I end up looking like a raccoon.

ladies, what is your go to liner for your waterline?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to have the same problem! I wear contacts so its hard to find a liner that works.

until I started using Urban Decay 24/7. I know its pricy($18 at Sephora) but it is well worth the price. it lasts through long workdays. I definitely recommend it,

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 14

• I would use Mally eyeliner. Its bulletproof as she describes it and it won't smudge or go anywhere until you take it off. It really is the best liner that I have ever used. It is a little bit more expensive but worth the price. You can go to QVC.com and see her full line of makeup. They don't sell it in stores and you can only order it online. Just look under Mally makeup when you go the website. I think its only like $20-$25 but it might be less.

• MAC waterline, definitely.

• Okay! Bed head's Smudgy eye liner (loveee) works the best for me and it's silky smooth! However, they did recently stop making cosmetics. (Kill me now) But I did find the the eye liner from hottopic (the kind that's silver with a black lace pattern on the outside) works on the water line. Also, it's super cheap and lasts a while. (AND comes in all sorts of colors and glitter(lots of glitter))

• I heard that if you heat up the end of your eyeliner before you put it on it will smudge less. You can use warm water or a candle. You could also try waterproof eyeliner.

• Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil is a good one, however even the best eyeliners can smudge. I avoid smudging by first applying a loose powder over my concealer under my eyes. That way the eyeliner doesn't feather downwards.

• I don't think I've ever had a problem with eyeliner, it might just be the amount your putting on, and where. I would just try a higher-end one. I use AnnaBelle, ad it works great. (:

• have you heard about iLmakiage?

they have the best gel liner ever I use it as eyeliner and for my waterline...

btw I have a simple trick that can make any liner hold on for hours...so if you can't find a good liner message me^-^

• Try something waterproof and not mac because I find it runs, ummm how about Urban Decay as someone else said? They are pretty good :)

• Gosh waterproof liquid eyeliner. Just don't expect it to come off. Ever.

• Anything from Urban Decay

• I only wear in my upper waterline, not lower. but Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is amazing, lasts forever ad comes in so many colors. It is well worth it.

• well if you use powder foundation I think it makes it smudge less than if you use liquid. I use .99 wet and wild eye liner for eyes and brow and I use the dark brown one. I use expensive bare mineral equipment for the rest of my face though.

• LancĂ´me eyeliners have never failed me. It never smudges and is 24h wear.

• Gosh eyeliners are excellent